The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Just working on a compilation of photographs of Central Spain, maybe these two may find your interest:

"El Escorial, Castillia y Leon, España"

D 700, 14-24 mm/2.8G 14 mm & f6.3

"Wedding Party at El Escorial, Castillia y Leon, España"

D 700, 14-24 mm/2.8G @ 24 mm & f/6.3

Thank you for your interest.

Lloyd

Just working on a compilation of photographs of Central Spain, maybe these two may find your interest:

"Wedding Party at El Escorial, Castillia y Leon, España"

Great work, Hermann. Wonderful warm light as well. Spain is one of my favorite places on earth, but it's been many years since I was there. Thanks for the reminders.

rayyan

This is a photo essay Hermann. The beauty of the edifice captured in warm sunlit and then you take us close to show what happens there.

Brilliant, my friend. As is Spain!!:thumbs:

shtarka1

D 700, 14-24 mm/2.8G 14 mm & f6.3

D 700, 14-24 mm/2.8G @ 24 mm & f/6.3

Breath Taking Image & IQ Hermann!!!

jsf

Steve, I am quite impressed with the portraits. I am presenting a class in basic portraiture in April, and I would love to use some of these images, is there any possibility? I think that they are really good examples of styles quite different than my own. In fact, Lloyd as I recall had some nice outdoor portraits, it would be interesting to me to use pictures other than my own to illustrate some ideas to the class. The class is through the life long learning program at the University of California at Davis OLLI grant. I am volunteering to teach so there is no money for me but of the people asked to put on this program I was the only one to have done this for a living, once upon a time. I will be teaching facial architecture and lighting but I would love to include some candid and outdoor portraiture. Joe

m_driscoll

Hi,
this is my dog, playing with a frisbee. Nikon D700 with 70-200 VR II.
Thomas
Thomas: Excellent "action" shots. Airedale or Welsh Terrier? :thumbup:

Great work, Hermann. Wonderful warm light as well. Spain is one of my favorite places on earth, but it's been many years since I was there. Thanks for the reminders.
Hermann: +1! Great! Beautiful compositions and color. Superb IQ. :thumbup:

Silly Brother!

D3,85G 1.4:)
Fantastic portrait, Steve. Scores at least 12 on a scale from 1 to 10 :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
+1 from me bro. :thumbup:
Steve: +2! Decisive moment. Expresses a lot.

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

ThoDi

@ Lloyod, shtarka1, m_driscoll

Thanky you for your comments.

@ m_driscoll

This is an Airedale Terrier bitch, on this images one year old.

Here are another three images.

Thomas

shtarka1

Steve, I am quite impressed with the portraits. I am presenting a class in basic portraiture in April, and I would love to use some of these images, is there any possibility? I think that they are really good examples of styles quite different than my own. In fact, Lloyd as I recall had some nice outdoor portraits, it would be interesting to me to use pictures other than my own to illustrate some ideas to the class. The class is through the life long learning program at the University of California at Davis OLLI grant. I am volunteering to teach so there is no money for me but of the people asked to put on this program I was the only one to have done this for a living, once upon a time. I will be teaching facial architecture and lighting but I would love to include some candid and outdoor portraiture. Joe
Joe, I would Be Honored! Please PM or E-Mail me with what you need.

shtarka1

[

Hermann: +1! Great! Beautiful compositions and color. Superb IQ. :thumbup:

Steve: +2! Decisive moment. Expresses a lot.

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
WICKED...WICK EDDDD!!! Glorious moment. The expressions, specially on the little girl...heartwarming and magnificent.:thumbs::salute:

Brilliant indeed.
Steve, I wish I'd taken that shot! Words fail me.:thumbs:
Matt,Rayyan,Osman, Heartfelt Thanks!