The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Great work, Hermann. Wonderful warm light as well. Spain is one of my favorite places on earth, but it's been many years since I was there. Thanks for the reminders.
This is a photo essay Hermann. The beauty of the edifice captured in warm sunlit and then you take us close to show what happens there.

Brilliant, my friend. As is Spain!!:thumbs:
Breath Taking Image & IQ Hermann!!!
Hermann: +1! Great! Beautiful compositions and color. Superb IQ. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Lloyd, Rayyan, Steve, Matt: Thank you for your kind words, gentlemen!:salute:

Lloyd

Two from the front yard. (The crop is different, but I couldn't leave out any of the sky from this morning.)

Both with the D3, 28-70/2.8.

Last night:

This morning (lasted about 30 seconds. I missed the peak):

shtarka1

Two from the front yard. (The crop is different, but I couldn't leave out any of the sky from this morning.)

Last night:

Gorgeous Color Loyd!

m_driscoll

@ Lloyod, shtarka1, m_driscoll
Thanky you for your comments.
@ m_driscoll
This is an Airedale Terrier bitch, on this images one year old.
Here are another three images.
Thomas
Thomas: Nicely done! Great looking dog. Very athletic. :thumbup:

The last dog, I had, was an Airedale. I had to trade her in on a newborn baby girl (my wife insisted!). It turned out to be a good trade. BTW: the airedale went to a good home in the country. Twenty-seven years later, I'm now looking around for a Welsh Terrier.

Cheers, Matt

Lloyd

Lloyd: +2! Really are "gorgeous". I suppose, i could get up a little earlier? :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt

Thanks Matt. Not as tough to catch the sunrise this time of year. I was actually going out to see if I needed to scrape the frost of the car windows when I saw the sky, and ran back into the house for my camera. Left late this morning... lately, it's been well before sunrise.

rayyan

Last night:

Gorgeous shots. Beautiful color. What a backyard!! :thumbs:

Italian Installation Artist (on the left side) receiving commendation from his father after his work was opened to the public (a little town in central Italy):

D 700, 14-24 mm @ 24 mm & f/3.2

Thank you for your interest.