The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Lloyd

Lloyd, especially the second shot is phenomenal!
Gorgeous shots. Beautiful color. What a backyard!! :thumbs:
Lloyd: Big +1!:thumbup:
Osman, Rayyan, Hermann: I'm honored, gentlemen. Much appreciated.

Italian Installation Artist (on the left side) receiving commendation from his father after his work was opened to the public (a little town in central Italy):

D 700, 14-24 mm @ 24 mm & f/3.2

Thank you for your interest.
This is such a great shot, Hermann! Wonderful photojournalism here... and such great faces! :salute:

leif e

Hermann! Just great!

Lloyd, lovely! I like the view - but the snow seems to be gone from your lawn??

leif e

Lloyd

Hermann! Just great!

Lloyd, lovely! I like the view - but the snow seems to be gone from your lawn??

leif e
Hi Leif, and thank you. Yes, it was mostly gone. Woke up this morning to 5 inches of new snow. More due over the weekend. Our seasonal normal temp for this time of year is around 4C, so usually the snow this early doesn't stay. We had a very wet and cold couple of weeks, then back to more normal, thus the snow was almost gone.

rayyan

Rayyan: I wholeheartedly agree to what LLoyd said! Thanks for sharing those two belles - your treasury really seems boundless.:thumbs::salute:
Hermann, friends' encouragement is what keeps me going. And I am ever grateful for your appreciation.

Thank you.:salute:

Lots to catch up on here! Been editing for Holiday cards and playing in the Leica forum :thumbsup:

Here is Versus Cycling commentator Robbie Ventura for a Movember photoshoot I recently did...