The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

m_driscoll

Cliche or not, corny or cheesy, I feel romantic....
To find beauty...one only has to feel it. It is all around..
Rayyan: Well seen. Both are beautiful! The flower/woman is corny and romantic. The greeting card you look at in the store, but, don't buy. Actually, I might buy it because the flower is exquisite. The girl seems to be slightly frazzled. Maybe, it's just the wind. I do think her beauty has some depth. Do i perceive that because B & W is more "serious"? :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I went to a wedding reception last night. We were three photographers, and when my formal job was finished, I decided to try it out in the dark with the 105mm f/1.8, more or less wide open.

D300 with 105mm f/1.8 AIS @ f/2.0, 1/15s and ISO1600

Lloyd

I went to a wedding reception last night. We were three photographers, and when my formal job was finished, I decided to try it out in the dark with the 105mm f/1.8, more or less wide open.

Nice shot. I like the grain. Looks like he was in an intense conversation, and she looks intensely disinterested.

Lloyd

Rachel's husband was working late last night, so she brought our granddaughter over and hung out for a while. Mimi has decided to sell some eveningwear that hasn't seen the light of day (or the dark of night, for that matter) for some time, and asked Rachel to model for some pix for the ad. Here is Rachel in her favorite of the dresses. (She's been lobbying hard to keep this one.)

D3, 70-200/2.8 VRII @ 112mm F9.0, 1/125, ISO 200:

D3, 70-200/2.8 VRII @ 130mm F9.0, 1/125, ISO 200:

B/W crop of the last, Silver Efex Pro:

shtarka1

Lots to catch up on here! Been editing for Holiday cards and playing in the Leica forum :thumbsup:

Here is Versus Cycling commentator Robbie Ventura for a Movember photoshoot I recently did...

Wow...Great Shot Of R.V.!

Nice job with the 105 ais Jorgen!
Rachel's husband was working late last night, so she brought our granddaughter over and hung out for a while. Mimi has decided to sell some eveningwear that hasn't seen the light of day (or the dark of night, for that matter) for some time, and asked Rachel to model for some pix for the ad. Here is Rachel in her favorite of the dresses. (She's been lobbying hard to keep this one.)

Gorgeous...360 Degrees!

rayyan

Rayyan and Jason, wonderful shots!
Osman, as always a big thank you to you my friend.

Excellent, Rayyan :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Jorgen, much appreciated sir.

Jorgen, love the grain. Well handled in the low light.:thumbs:

Thank you folks.:salute:

rayyan

:thumbs::salute:, the exquisite dress designer, the old but super photog, and of course the stunning Rachel.

The BW is gorgeous, Lloyd.!!

Regards.

RF_Licks

Great shots Lloyd! Love the lighting. :thumbup:

Joe