The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

shtarka1

Rayyan, Your Wifes Beautiful Eyes Can Make Any Picture Shine Even In The Coldest Conditions!
2nd Image Is Classic,Timeless & Moving!;):D:thumbup:

shtarka1

My Buddy Eric Is Doing A Cross Country Ride For Lung Cancer In April. 3800 Miles From Palm Springs California to Amesbury Mass in 29 Days Total.
The Tall Gentleman Is Big John Who Played Basketball For Holy Cross For 4 Years & Did This Trek Already. He's Helping Eric Prepare For The Long Journey!
We Shot A Few Pics At A Local Park & It Was Cold! 25 Degrees! These are For A Small Brochure Promoting The Ride & Fundraiser.

D3, 200VR:)

rayyan

Rayyan, Your Wifes Beautiful Eyes Can Make Any Picture Shine Even In The Coldest Conditions!
2nd Image Is Classic,Timeless & Moving!;):D:thumbup:
Steve, this is the response I have been asked to post..

' Rayyan you need to associate more with persons like Steve. Please thank him for being a gentleman. And Rayyan pick up the date seeds from the floor..'
end paraphrase.

:salute:

rayyan

My very best wishes to Eric. May he complete the journey succesfully for the worthy cause.

To Big John, go the thanks for training.

To you my friend, thanks for bringing it to the notice of those that shall see it.

The brochures are very well done!!

A very worthwhile cause indeed sir.:salute:

shtarka1

Steve, this is the response I have been asked to post..

' Rayyan you need to associate more with persons like Steve. Please thank him for being a gentleman. And Rayyan pick up the date seeds from the floor..'
end paraphrase.

:salute:
:D:D:D!
My very best wishes to Eric. May he complete the journey succesfully for the worthy cause.

To Big John, go the thanks for training.

To you my friend, thanks for bringing it to the notice of those that shall see it.

The brochures are very well done!!

A very worthwhile cause indeed sir.:salute:
Thanks A Lot Rayyan!

Lloyd

My Buddy Eric Is Doing A Cross Country Ride For Lung Cancer In April. 3800 Miles From Palm Springs California to Amesbury Mass in 29 Days Total.
The Tall Gentleman Is Big John Who Played Basketball For Holy Cross For 4 Years & Did This Trek Already. He's Helping Eric Prepare For The Long Journey!
We Shot A Few Pics At A Local Park & It Was Cold! 25 Degrees! These are For A Small Brochure Promoting The Ride & Fundraiser.

Great work Steve. I'll bet they're thrilled with these. And what an adventure... one I'd love to undertake myself one day.

Steve: Since I'm a keen racing cyclist as well, I particularly like the first shot, showing that he is well prepared for this honorable adventure and challenge (look at those beautiful thighs:thumbs::D). Keep my fingers crossed. Great job by the photographer anyway!:thumbs::salute:

rayyan

Even all covered up, you can't hide her beauty. Those eyes are deep wells to the soul... and a beautiful soul it is.
Wow! This is masterful. A truly timeless image. The processing for this subject is a good as it gets!:salute:
Lloyd: Sincere :salute::salute:

Rayyan: With a little help from the other friends it dawns on me at long last. And needless to say I'm jealeous on Steve:eek:. But maybe she looks a little bit adventurous and spunky!?:D Nice!!!:salute:
Hermann: Thank you sir..Coming up hopefully, Beijing to Lhasa by train!!

You folks are super.:salute: