The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

shtarka1

Steve: Since I'm a keen racing cyclist as well, I particularly like the first shot, showing that he is well prepared for this honorable adventure and challenge (look at those beautiful thighs:thumbs::D). Keep my fingers crossed. Great job by the photographer anyway!:thumbs::salute:
Hermann, i ride with Eric or should i say i follow him at great length! He is Serious Hard Core & Has Ridden With Lance Before! Yes Insane Quad Development! Big Hearted Guy & We Know He'll Do Well! Thank You!

jsf

More photos from Florida.
What strikes me here, is the sheer quality and quantity of talent in this group. I wonder what percent of the population takes photograhy seriously and photographs. If only 1 % , then that means 60 million serious photographers even a tenth of a percent is 600,000 photogrphers all putting out 1000's of high quality images every year. It is a staggering thought. So much talent and so little of it seen, The drive to produce, to show, the drive is so strong, it is obviously not fame nor fortune, yet like a primal force of nature, a need like a tsunami wending its way through our world. Shouting "look at me" " I'm art" " recognize, acknowledge me," Jostling and marching for attention, millions of pictures a year, so much talent, it all just makes me wonder. Joe

rayyan

Great stuff here!

From London:

D3s, 85 1.4G

D3s, 16mm Fisheye

Nice weekend!
Frank

Thanks LLoyd and Hermann.

Jericho, Palestine ...

Frank
_________
www.gppix.com
Beautiful panaromic capture.

More photos from Florida.
What strikes me here, is the sheer quality and quantity of talent in this group. ....

Joe
Joe beautiful flowers from Florida. Talent that you obviously abundantly possess.:thumbs:

rayyan

Jaw Dropping! Stunning!

:ROTFL::thumbs: Rayyan, Even George Clooney Got Shot Down Once!:D
Very, very good :thumbs:
:ROTFL: :ROTFL:

Nice to hear that others have that problem too sometimes ;)
+1. Cold, clear, and beautiful.
:ROTFL: Well, nice image at least. So the magic doesn't .00001% of the time. There's all rest that it does.
Steve, Jorgen, Lloyd..I honestly believe that here at DPI we are a group of friends and family. Enjoying and sharing amongst ourselves, things we share
in common. Encouraging each other and appreciating the vastly similar and different outlooks on life we share on this planet.

With all respect and humility; it is an honor to be a part of you all.:salute::salute:

Steve, Jorgen, Lloyd..I honestly believe that here at DPI we are a group of friends and family. Enjoying and sharing amongst ourselves, things we share
in common. Encouraging each other and appreciating the vastly similar and different outlooks on life we share on this planet.

With all respect and humility; it is an honor to be a part of you all.:salute::salute:
Rayyan @ all: Amen to that!:thumbs: