The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
49 Fantastic Photographers and Me

Danish snow indeed, Leif. And yes, a lot of it on Bornholm.
Many of those who arrived with the ferry to Bornholm were stuck at the arrival and couldn't get any further.
They had to spend Christmas eve all kinds of unexpected places instead of with their family on the island.

click for larger

Nikon D300 • Nikkor AF-S 1.4/85mm G • 1/2000 sec. at f/5.6 ISO 200 • Capture NX

shtarka1

Re: 49 Fantastic Photographers and Me

Danish snow indeed, Leif. And yes, a lot of it on Bornholm.
Many of those who arrived with the ferry to Bornholm were stuck at the arrival and couldn't get any further.
They had to spend Christmas eve all kinds of unexpected places instead of with their family on the island.

click for larger

Nikon D300 • Nikkor AF-S 1.4/85mm G • 1/2000 sec. at f/5.6 ISO 200 • Capture NX
Sounds like rough going over there Steen. A Wonderful picture though! Happy Holidays!

Francesco-ita

Hi all, this is my first post here. I write from Piedmont in Italy and all my photographic equipment consist in Nikon camera and lenses. Here one image from my recent trip in Africa.

Etiopia - Debre Libanos (Nikon d3 + 14-24 @ 14mm f11 iso 200 1/80)

---------------------

:cry: sorry for my bad English

Lloyd

Hi all, this is my first post here. I write from Piedmont in Italy and all my photographic equipment consist in Nikon camera and lenses. Here one image from my recent trip in Africa.

Etiopia - Debre Libanos (Nikon d3 + 14-24 @ 14mm f11 iso 200 1/80)

---------------------

:cry: sorry for my bad English
Welcome to the forum, Francesco. Questa è davvero stupenda!

Lloyd

Before starting work on the big dinner, I just wanted wish you all a Merry Christmas!

leif e
hey guys, long time no see. Looks like have been buried under red tape in a dimly lit room for weeks :wtf: :angry:... just a quick log in to wish all my dear friends here a Merry Christmas, wherever you are :)

More soon (hopefully)!
Here's one from Ho Chi Minh City Wednesday night. A Very Merry Christmas to all of you.

D300 with Tamron 17-50 @ 17mm and f/3.2

[/QUOTE

Thank you a, gentlemen. Hope you had a wonderful day. All the best for a happy and healthy New Year too.

Lloyd

Season's Greetings from me to y'all....

On behalf of Rayyan and myself, may all your journeys be successful and joyous.

Rayyan and Ayesha. Seasons Greetings to you both. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent (and even more amazing adventures) with us. But more than than, thank you for sharing your hearts. All the best to you and your family.