The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

rayyan

holy donkey that kills!!!:toocool:
Thank you very much sir.

Very, very good, Rayyan!
Jorgen, I guess you are into 2011. May it be very very good for you and all
others. Thank you.

+1 from me. Wonderful, subtle tonality and light, great clarity. a beautiful thing to behold.
Lloyd, much appreciated, my friend.

Wishing that 2011 bring joy, peace, prosperity to all. I thank you all for your kindness
and patience despite my ramblings.:salute::salute:

Lloyd

thanks LLoyd no its North Brother man what an ordeal to get to this one!!!!
Oh yes. Wow, I can believe it was tough to get into that place. So is that Riverside Hospital? You didn't see Typhoid Mary's ghost wandering around there did you? Anyway, good work... as always.

viablex1

thanks no ghosts lol, that place kept me busy only had two days there so far, but the parks dept accepted my proposal man was it cold going back in a couple of months I hope..

PeterB666

Peter: The pool shot is beautiful. I agree with Lloyd. This doesn't push the HDR too far (not that any of us would do that).

My bit of learning for the day: "Skippy the Bush Kangaroo" -Eastern Gray Kangaroo. Nicely done with that big lens and the pp. I esp. like the first one. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt
Thanks. It is mid summer where I am and too hot and humid to go out photograhping anything today.

shtarka1