The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Just stopped in to say hello. Haven't been shooting much but you folks are rockin' those beautiful black lenses! Keep it up!

Tim

shtarka1

Lloyd

Rayyan, just so you'll know you're not the only one around here...

Not that it happens often, mind you, but guess how I can tell when I'm in trouble?

D3, 28-70/2.8 @ f4.0, 65mm, 1/250, ISO 200:

T

tetsrfun

Well maybe this will give Mimi a small smile; a friend ran the Disney Marathon last weekend with her Tinker Bell costume and puff balls on her shoes (2:42:11) I think.

50 yrds from finish

Steve

Lloyd

Well maybe this will give Mimi a small smile; a friend ran the Disney Marathon last weekend with her Tinker Bell costume and puff balls on her shoes (2:42:11) I think.

50 yrds from finish

Steve
That is great! (Awesome time too! Give her our congratulations. ) And Mimi loved it. Thank you for sharing. :salute:

T

tetsrfun

That is great! (Awesome time too! Give her our congratulations. )
It was good running weather and "flat" course; she was hoping for a 2:37 but this was her third Marathon in a months and her legs didn't agree.

BTW, "Awesome" is Mimi and her success.

Steve

Lloyd

That is great! (Awesome time too! Give her our congratulations. )
It was good running weather and "flat" course; she was hoping for a 2:37 but this was her third Marathon in a months and her legs didn't agree.

BTW, "Awesome" is Mimi and her success.

Steve
Thank you Steve.

And as for your friend, the lovely Ms. Tinkerbell, well... I'd say that first woman overall, on legs that "didn't agree", and by 9 minutes over 2nd place, ain't too shabby!! :bugeyes:

rayyan

Rayyan, just so you'll know you're not the only one around here...

Not that it happens often, mind you, but guess how I can tell when I'm in trouble?

D3, 28-70/2.8 @ f4.0, 65mm, 1/250, ISO 200:
Comrades in arms!! In any case my friend, your Mimi is always right and always beautiful.:thumbs:

My best regards to her.

Arne Hvaring

I was fortunate to get my hands on a lightly used D3x a few months ago, so I suppose it's time to show some images:)
Note: some of these were posted on the FM forum, but they have been completely reworked (and I hope improved;)) for this posting.

Arne Hvaring

I'm absolutely delighted with the IQ of the camera. It has had some expensive side effects though :D, like new Zeiss & Nikon lenses, standard print size has jumped to 17x25 inches etc.