The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The New and Improved Fun with Nikon Images!

Lloyd

Re: 49 Fantastic Photographers and Me

. One for Lloyd and Mimi .-)

Nikon D300 • Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM at 10mm • 1/640 sec. at f/5.6 ISO 200 • Capture NX
Nice one Steen. Thank you. Mimi sends here appreciation as well. :salute:

I assume all those containers with my name on them are full of camera gear and are headed to me. :thumbup:

Thanks, Lloyd.

Top image is the 50 1.4G at 1.4 focused on the tap since they were the sponsor of the event.

The oysters are with the 35 f2 wide open, dragging the shutter panning. Every once in a while you get one right! :D

Both amazingly at ISO 6400.

Lloyd

Thanks, Lloyd.

Top image is the 50 1.4G at 1.4 focused on the tap since they were the sponsor of the event.

The oysters are with the 35 f2 wide open, dragging the shutter panning. Every once in a while you get one right! :D

Both amazingly at ISO 6400.
Thanks for the info. ISO 6400... there just might be a reason to keep the Nikon, eh? :D (I know I will.)

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
Thanks Steve and Lloyd.
The containers are on their way, Lloyd. Beware of equipment nausea ;)

_ _ _ _ _

Beautiful concert capture, Hacker !

Jason, those ISO 6400 shots are amazing, clean and tack sharp. Love the panning shot :thumbup:

m_driscoll

Steve: Gotta love "Stud Muffin"! Very well done, creepy, selective focus. :eek:
Rayyan: Terrific riposte! :salute:
Aboudd: 1. Nice restaurant facade 2. Great Art Deco hotel shot. 3. Very interesting scaled up interior. :thumbup:
Rayyan: 1. I've been belated for the last month. 2. Beautiful Northern land/seascape! NG-Kodachrome worthy (as Michael said). (I have a few rolls that i could sell you?). 3. Great light and color in the bell photo. 4. Cool horns , focus, and B & W. 5. Outstanding color and composition in the "washer woman" (?). 6. The OOF tree really leads; nicely framed 7. Elegant portrait; haunting eyes. 8. I love the candles and the girl. :thumbs:
Graham: Well done, and different, Eiffel Tower photo. :salute:
Lloyd: You've been to "Dollywood"? :D
Steve: 1. Excellent B & W's. #6, the "Stud Muffin" stands out! :confused:;) 2. More excellent B & W's (and one toned) in "Watch over me"; the character of #3's very cool :thumbup:
Vlad: Really nice images from NYC. Each different and exceptional! :thumbup:
Steve: Really cool fisheyes. Incredible IQ.
Peter: To quote Steve - "Peter..Shallow,Sharp & SHenSHational!"(insert salute here)

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Hermann: Really great series. Good eye picking up those juxtapositions! :thumbup:
Steve: Nice eye and "juxtaposition" capture, too.
(didn't see Herman's comment; maybe too many -"juxtapositions" used! ;))
Steen: Beautiful composition and angle. :salute:
Hacker: Beautiful lighting and color. :thumbup:
Jason: 1. Great "Beer and Oyster" captures. The second one's really cool! (BTW what kind of oysters) 2. Miso's doing what our cat does when my wife's away. Nice. :thumbup:
Viablex1: That's a flower! It's January! Beautiful! Thanks for brightening my day. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com