The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Oh what a difference a day makes.....

cmb_

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Hi Terry. I was in the park as well today, missed you. How did Joan like B&H? :)

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
A little shopping... a little shooting... Sounds like a fun day.:ROTFL: Nice shots. My favorites are 3 and 4. Enjoy that wonderful new lens.

Joan

Hi Charles,
Oh my goodness, B&H is unbelievable !! :thumbup:

I felt like a kid in a candy store. :D I wish I had the money to spend.

Terry

Thanks Cindy -

One more shot that had very pleasing (at least to me) bokeh. I think you are also shooting the D300 and if you want to keep the weight under control not highly recommended - I needed something faster for indoors and what did I go and do shoot everything outside.....

View attachment 3888

Cindy Flood

Super Moderator
Thanks Cindy -

One more shot that had very pleasing (at least to me) bokeh. I think you are also shooting the D300 and if you want to keep the weight under control not highly recommended - I needed something faster for indoors and what did I go and do shoot everything outside.....

View attachment 3888
:ROTFL::ROTFL::ROTFL: I already have the "beast", 28-70 f/2.8. There is a reason they call it the beast, but it does a great job.

jonoslack

Hi Terry
That lady on the blades seems to be very 'trussed up' under that kit! Great shot (other nice ones too).

Congratulations on the lens - looks like you're having fun already. Have you hit anyone with it yet?

Terry

Thanks all - that is a regular spot in the park for skating and the woman is truly an exhibitionist. Lots of shots of her playing to the crowd.

Jono - funny you should mention hitting anyone.....anything definitely!! I guess the enormous hood is a blessing and a curse.

jonoslack

Thanks all - that is a regular spot in the park for skating and the woman is truly an exhibitionist. Lots of shots of her playing to the crowd.
Well, someone ought to tell her about her VPL and her VBL as well!
Jono - funny you should mention hitting anyone.....anything definitely!! I guess the enormous hood is a blessing and a curse.
The camera is quite good for banging in fence posts too!