The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

D300 vs DOG

clay stewart

I don't know what it is about this camera, but this dog really hates it. She likes me and comes right up to me, when I put the camera down.

Last edited:

Guy Mancuso

Administrator, Instructor
Maybe it see's it's reflection and don't like what it see's. LOL

Seriously that maybe the case , animals do get scared of there reflections

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I'm surprised this wasn't all the evidence you needed to get the D3! Dogs like 'em better (it's in the marketing materials somewhere). ;)

clay stewart

You guys are probably right, but until they do a shrink job on the D3, I'll have to stick with the smaller camera. When I sold my F3/MD4 some twenty years ago, I swore I'd never own anything that big and heavy again. Heck the D300 is even more than I really want to carry. :)

robmac

We have 4 dogs, one of which we rescued and she adores me; but if I pick up a flashlight (unlit or not) she acts like she'd like nothing better than to beat me to death with whatever limb she could rip off first.

Put the flashlight down and we're best of buds (that or she is setting me up for the kill...).

Somewhere in her past (found wandering hills of Tennessee) some demons lie. We're slowly training her out of it, so I should make it to my next b'day - if the wife doesn't get me first.

Last edited:

jonoslack

Hi There
We have two dogs - whenever I get the camera out, one of them just escapes - doesn't matter where, he just has to get outta there: