The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Many ways to photograph the Taj Mahal.

I told Ayesha to go and sit where Shah Jahan ( the Taj's constructor ) used to
sit after being imprisoned by his son, Aurengzeb.

Shah Jahan would sit in this exact place and view the tomb of his beloved.

Thank you Ayesha.

Further images shall be posted in the small sensor section.
D-Lux4
Rayyan, Magnificent Smile & Backdrop!
Yes1 Very nice. A classic view of a classic beauty in front of a classic structure! Looking forward to more!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
17 may is the Norwegian National Day. It's celebrated by Norwegians all over the world, Bangkok included :)

D80 with Tamron 17-50 @ 45mm and f/5.0

M

mikoo

The Central Library of Universitas Indonesia

D70 + 35mm f/2D

17 may is the Norwegian National Day. It's celebrated by Norwegians all over the world, Bangkok included :)

D80 with Tamron 17-50 @ 45mm and f/5.0

Awesome moment, Jorgen. :thumbup:

m_driscoll

Another beauty, Rayyan.
Perfect capture, too ;)
Your Lovely Wife Is Very Focused & Thinking About Something Intently! "Enquiring Minds Want To Know"....:D! Beautiful Shot & Processing Rayyan.
A beauty of a real beauty. :thumbup:
Many ways to photograph the Taj Mahal.

I told Ayesha to go and sit where Shah Jahan ( the Taj's constructor ) used to
sit after being imprisoned by his son, Aurengzeb.

Shah Jahan would sit in this exact place and view the tomb of his beloved.

Thank you Ayesha.

Further images shall be posted in the small sensor section.
D-Lux4
Rayyan, Magnificent Smile & Backdrop!
Yes1 Very nice. A classic view of a classic beauty in front of a classic structure! Looking forward to more!
Very beautiful, Rayyan.
Rayyan: +1, 0r +2, or +5! It's all been said by the time it gets to me!!! I agree with it all. Perhaps a change in direction for the Earth's rotation is in order. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

routlaw

Jorgen

I concur with Rayyan and Lloyd, superb photography! Well done!

And now for something a bit more boring from a trip to the Utah deserts and canyons.

Kachina Bridge, Natural Bridges National Monument, D3 & 24 PC-E lens

Moon House Ruin, Cedar Mesa, UT. D3 & 24 PC-E lens

Claret Cup Cactus, Needles District Canyonlands Nat Park, UT. D3 & 85 PC lens

Last edited:

Lloyd

Jorgen

And now for something a bit more boring from a trip to the Utah deserts and canyons.

Hey, nothing boring about those (or about a trip to those Utah deserts and canyons;)). Great to see you here, Rob. Nice set; I especially love that Moon House Ruin shot. Amazing light. :salute:

routlaw

Hey, nothing boring about those (or about a trip to those Utah deserts and canyons;)). Great to see you here, Rob. Nice set; I especially love that Moon House Ruin shot. Amazing light. :salute:
Thanks Lloyd. Yes we had a fantastic adventure in spite of some tumultuous weather at times, howling wind etc etc. Moon House Ruin is buried pretty deep, we were pretty much off the grid for that one but well worth the effort. The following is a link for anyone wanting to see more from the area.

http://web.mac.com/routlaw/UtahRedrock/index.html

Rob

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd. Yes we had a fantastic adventure in spite of some tumultuous weather at times, howling wind etc etc. Moon House Ruin is buried pretty deep, we were pretty much off the grid for that one but well worth the effort. The following is a link for anyone wanting to see more from the area.

http://web.mac.com/routlaw/UtahRedrock/index.html

Rob
Thanks for sharing the link, Rob. Nice stuff. And speaking of going off the grid, Mule Canyon isn't exactly next to the highway!

routlaw

Thanks for sharing the link, Rob. Nice stuff. And speaking of going off the grid, Mule Canyon isn't exactly next to the highway!
Certainly not where those last ruins were. Suffice it to say the photos do not do that ruin justice in terms of the steepness where they are situated. And I used to think Mesa Verde was extreme. Not sure whether I was worried more about staying alive and keeping all of my bones intact or getting the pictures. Moon House Ruin on the other hand required an 8 mile journey down a jeep track which took at least an hour to drive, and then you get to hike for awhile first down, then up. LOL. :loco: I would go back tomorrow if I could though. Very cool place.

Rob

m_driscoll

Jorgen

Rob: Beautiful images! The ones on your website are also outstanding. The color and texture in those photos is excellent. B & W's were cool. I'm jealous. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Status
Not open for further replies.