The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
A mother sees her daughter for the first time in four years. She holds her daughter's passport in her hand. Long story. Custody issues across international borders.

For me, the most moving image I ever captured. Outside the Judge's Chambers.
Rayyan, you've posted so many deeply moving photos on this board... this one is clearly among the most poignant. And certainly finds an echo here -but that's another story.

It's an incredible photo, and on all levels. Thanks for sharing.

CNovick

A Trip to the Catskill Mountains at the Kaaterskill Creek (along the route taken by 'Rip Van Winkle' and his dog).
One of the many cascades. Pics taken with a D3000.

CNovick

The falls bottom view - It would have been better if the snowmelt and week of constant rain hadn't caused a slide that put a tree right in the view.

Lloyd

A mother sees her daughter for the first time in four years. She holds her daughter's passport in her hand. Long story. Custody issues across international borders.

For me, the most moving image I ever captured. Outside the Judge's Chambers.

Rayyan,
Beautiful and as you said, moving image.
Rayyan, you've posted so many deeply moving photos on this board... this one is clearly among the most poignant. And certainly finds an echo here -but that's another story.

Let me add my vote here... and in particular I do so to underscore Corlin's comment. I think this is a "long story" worth hearing.

rayyan

Let me add my vote here... and in particular I do so to underscore Corlin's comment. I think this is a "long story" worth hearing.
Corlan, Lloyd..Thank you very much my friends.:salute:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Been out in the woods on a fishing trip for the past several days. I've missed some beautiful images. Hats off to everyone!

Here are a few from the trip I did in a tired haze last night after returning home.

Best,
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.