The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Believe it or not....Anchorage, Alaska does have a few new buildings. This is one of my favorites.....a new wing on the Anchorage Museum.

I love the way the receding line of this building seems to fade away....as if it were a mirage in the distant blue sky. I don't know what created that effect.

Gary

D2X and AF-S 16-85G lens.......one of these days, I'll have to put an AIS lens back on the D2X.
Gorgeous shot, of a striking building, Gary.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
It's black fly season here and makes being out in the fresh-cut grass a real adventure. These two were in their own little world however. Not sure how well they get along, I sensed some tension.

Best,
Tim

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Thanks Lloyd! The real challenge was hand-holding the thing while being chewed by the flies. Lucky to escape alive.

Tim

m_driscoll

Matt, lovely set. However, I prefer the BW. The sense of motion. The street
happenings and the excellent use of BW all add up to make it my choice.:thumbs:
Rayyan: Thank you, sir! :thumbup:

Nice work, Matt. Love that first one.
Lloyd: Thanks! :thumbup:

It's black fly season here and makes being out in the fresh-cut grass a real adventure. These two were in their own little world however. Not sure how well they get along, I sensed some tension.

Best,
Tim
Tim: Amazing photo. It looks like a standoff. Very soft, pleasing, color. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Here's a "cheesier" (faux velvia, that is; why...because I can!) version of the B & W photo and another angle of the fence.

1. D7000; Sigma 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 EX DG ASP HSM; 19mm; 1/15s @ f/10; -1-1/3 EV; ISO 100

2. D7000; Sigma 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 EX DG ASP HSM; 17mm; 1/400s @ f/4; -1-1/3 EV; ISO 100

Cheers, Matt.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Life is full of variations. Directly from village celebration upcountry to Swedish jets down south. Looking forward to a couple of nights in my own bed for a change :)

D300 with Nikkor 300mm f/4 AF @ f/4.0

rayyan

Here's a "cheesier" (faux velvia, that is; why...because I can!) version of the B & W photo and another angle of the fence.

1. D7000; Sigma 12-24mm F4.5-5.6 EX DG ASP HSM; 19mm; 1/15s @ f/10; -1-1/3 EV; ISO 100

Cheers, Matt.

Still go for this one Matt!!:thumbs:

Life is full of variations. Directly from village celebration upcountry to Swedish jets down south. Looking forward to a couple of nights in my own bed for a change :)

D300 with Nikkor 300mm f/4 AF @ f/4.0

Jorgen, where's the pit team!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.