The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Photojazz

D700/85 1.4G

Sort of like this edgy processing here, left some grain in intentionally. Sort of match the period of 1905 built L & N train depot building

And, a darker side. Lighting sucked all night, so why not shoot one in the dark.

28-70mm 2.8

shtarka1

Brilliant!!!:salute:
D700/85 1.4G

Sort of like this edgy processing here, left some grain in intentionally. Sort of match the period of 1905 built L & N train depot building

And, a darker side. Lighting sucked all night, so why not shoot one in the dark.

28-70mm 2.8
Beautiful images & nice processing!
28-70 @ 28mm

1905 staircase in train depot.

Awesome perspective,contrast & comp Doug!!!

jsf

Las Vegas is the nexus of the world. The guy says nothing, pushes buy me, and I am aware and unaware, clearly I am not of interest . Single lens reflex, single mind reflex, I thought something was going to happen. I couldn't see anything, maybe like tectonics it happens underneath, out of sight. I read the news and maybe it was on at 11, Fox and unbalanced, but I missed the instant replay, Or maybe it was nothing at all, an artifact, just a thigh high specular high-light, I live in a mysterious world, mostly because I am super unaware in a hyper aware state. Like a close focused lens, sharp here great bokeh there, but there is where most everybody else is. Joe

Lloyd

This whole series is so impressive, Rayyan. Totally National Geographic-worthy. And, I think you should hold a post-processing clinic... I know I'd attend! You mastery of texture and color is without peer.

rayyan

This whole series is so impressive, Rayyan. Totally National Geographic-worthy. And, I think you should hold a post-processing clinic... I know I'd attend! You mastery of texture and color is without peer.
Lloyd, I am humbled beyond words. You are not only a gentleman but a very very generous one. Truly honored sir.:salute::salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.