The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

routlaw

A little tilt/shift-iness.

Best,
Tim
Tim that's really cool. Have seen this sort of thing done many times but few if any with this level of effectiveness.

Steve, love the dog portrait, great way to resurrect the thread.

And here is adding one more to the water theme. My better half paddling Bowman Lake in Glacier National Park last weekend. I will be dead meat for posting this one if she ever finds out. :eek:

Rob

Last edited:

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Hey thanks Rob!

And why would you be dead meat? It's a great shot of a great place. My wife and I did our honeymoon in Montana almost (gulp) 20 years ago. Spectacular!

Tim

m_driscoll

Tim that's really cool. Have seen this sort of thing done many times but few if any with this level of effectiveness.

Steve, love the dog portrait, great way to resurrect the thread.

And here is adding one more to the water theme. My better half paddling Bowman Lake in Glacier National Park last weekend. I will be dead meat for posting this one if she ever finds out. :eek:

Rob
Rob: What's you wife's email address? :LOL: It's a good photo of her, the lake and the mountains. I esp. like the asymmetry and how the bow of your kayak establish position and leads the eye. :salute:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Lloyd

Went on a hike with friends yesterday afternoon. Schlepped some gear along. Not great light, but got few. Here's one; more to follow:

D3s, 14-24/2.8, ISO 400 - 5 shot HDR, Handheld:

shtarka1

Rob, Thank You & Insanely Gorgeous View!!!

Matt, Just A Row Of Beach Chairs At Night Looking Over The Ocean In South Yarmouth, Cape Cod. Thanks!

Lloyd

Thanks Tim. Much appreciated. Nice portraits above. I really like the treatment of that shot of the bride.

Lloyd

Great set(s), Steve. Looks like a good time. I especially like that "Soft As A Grape" shot. Nice SP.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Been a bit absent lately. Too many things, too little time. I plan to retire when I turn 95 :)
A few more from the race circuit:

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 130mm and f/4.0

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 175mm and f/2.8

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm and f/2.8

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 80mm and f/4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.