The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

shtarka1

Ben, Those Adorable Eyes & That Poor Boo Boo! So Cute!

Tim, Perfect! Love It!

Jorgen, Nice Race Car Action,Color & Comps But The Last Shot Speaks To Men All Over The Globe!:thumbs:

BenH

Jorgen, Nice action from the races.

Thanks Steve. Fortunately at that age the hurt from a Boo Boo only lasts an instant and is forgotten.

Tim, Nice ride indeed!

Lloyd

Conrad: Very kewl shot of the moon. Nicely done.

Ben: In a word: Priceless! Love the processing too. Glad she's ok.

Tim: Fun shot, classic processing. Has a real timeless quality.

Jorgen: I'm still a fan of your racing shots. And that last one is certainly a reminder of why. ;)

Lloyd

I shot an all-women obstacle course 5K event this past weekend. 900+ Women in the mud... I'm still trying to recover. :D

Here's a BEFORE:

And here's the AFTER:

D3s, 70-200/2.8 VRII

Lloyd

My mud hens. Mimi on the right, Rachel on the left, daughters-in-law in the middle:

I asked them to show me their best side:

Eat your heart out, Hugh Hefner:

The whole "Quick & Dirty" team:

You do have to mind your P's and Q's, some of the women were armed!

D3s & D300 and various lenses. Primarily the 70-200/2.8 VRII on the D3s and the 17-55/2.8 on the D300.

BenH

Lloyd, Looks like all the ladies had a ton of fun on the obstacle course! Nice job of documenting them in full whiskers, mud, suds and smiles. Oh yes...and guns.

shtarka1

Lloyd, I Always Knew There Was A "Filthy" Side To Your Photography!! What A Blast It Must Have Been! Dirty Women Are Fun To Shoot! Great Set!:D:thumbs:

jbcrane

Here's one from my first year shooting digital - 2006. I took a hike in RMNP with my shiny new D200 and the 70-200VRI in the drizzle, high above treeline and stumbled across these guys going at it. It was one of those times I found myself so enthralled watching through the lens that I tuned out everything going on around me. At last I looked up and the rest of the heard had saundered in, nibbling away and surrounding my position nestled in the rocks. Don't think I'll ever forget that.

Sorry about the watermar but I'm too lazy at the moment to fix it.

m_driscoll

Lloyd: Nicely done HDR! Great color and composition. Five shots from the field, or five generated from a single image. If the former, how did you get the registration handheld? Very cool, in any case.
Steve: Now, i see it. Thanks.
Steve: Every one from South Yarmouth is a gem! #8's a killer - though a bit imbalanced. Seems to be falling off my screen to the right. :LOL: In #10 there's a great, nested, relationship between the the two of them. Her face seems slightly off tone?
Jorgen: Wonderful as always. Hard to find fault with #1. I, too, like "Crooked Background".
Lloyd: Another beautiful landscape, portrait, and flowers.
Conrad: Cool moon shot! ;)
Ben: Really great shot of Maxine. I like that you didn't photshop out her battle scars. She'll appreciate this photo, later, on for just that reason.
Tim: Well seen, captured, pp'd, and framed.
Jorgen: I'll go with what Steve said!
Lloyd: Outstanding!!! Nuff said!
John: A truly wonderful capture and experience. Lucky you!

Jorgen/Lloyd: In my mind's eye, I just transposed Jorgen's 'women' and Lloyd's 'women' (please excuse that possessive tense).
Lloyd: Does Mimi like souped up Honda race cars and Thai food?
:LOL:

ps. Eventually, I'll get back to my Nikons. thanks everybody for sharing your great images!

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

jbcrane

Amazing catch, John. And a beautiful image to boot.
John: A truly wonderful capture and experience. Lucky you!
http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
JB, Love The Symmetry,Color,Comp & Shear Strength Displayed! Fine Image!
Thanks guys... anyone else forget they have images tucked away in their archive sometimes?... Seem to be going through a bit of a dry spell creatively lately and looking through old images sometimes helps a kick start.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks, John and Matt.

Fantastic action from the mountains. I have to start looking for wild tigers around here...

Great, fun and muddy photos, Lloyd.

Lloyd

Lloyd, Looks like all the ladies had a ton of fun on the obstacle course! Nice job of documenting them in full whiskers, mud, suds and smiles. Oh yes...and guns.
Lloyd, I Always Knew There Was A "Filthy" Side To Your Photography!! What A Blast It Must Have Been! Dirty Women Are Fun To Shoot! Great Set!:D:thumbs:
Great, fun and muddy photos, Lloyd.
Thanks guys. It was a blast, and the girls haven't stopped talking about it since.

jbcrane

My mud hens. Mimi on the right, Rachel on the left, daughters-in-law in the middle:

I asked them to show me their best side:

Eat your heart out, Hugh Hefner:

The whole "Quick & Dirty" team:

You do have to mind your P's and Q's, some of the women were armed!

D3s & D300 and various lenses. Primarily the 70-200/2.8 VRII on the D3s and the 17-55/2.8 on the D300.
Lloyd, These are so funny and cool I don't know what else to say. It looks like the ladies - and you - had an absolute blast. When you put women, mud and a quality DSLR in the hands of a guy who knows how to use it all together I suppose this is about the best outcome you could ever want. I especially enjoyed the suds image. Well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.