The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

alright guys...time for sexy lady pictures...try and keep your tongues in your mouths :p

this is a makeup artist friend of mine who needed some glamor-ish photos for her other job. she'd never been in front of a camera before, apart from family photos and such. not too shabby for a first time out.

tech specs: nikon d300, 28-70/2.8. the first 3 are beauty dish main, 86" PLM side/kicker. the white BG shot is the PLM, with beauty dish to brighten up the paper. the teal wall is 86" PLM right behind me, all by itself. and the last 3 are window light.

Nice set. This one's a fav.

Lloyd

Thanks, Steve. Here's more weather, and a somewhat unplanned stop. It was his second wet race, and he did continue the race after this, but went off again towards the end while attempting to overtake another car. A very determined young man :)

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 130mm and f/4.0

Determined indeed! Great catch, Jorgen. Talk about a decisive moment!

routlaw

Matto, one of your best! Very cool.
Lloyd, the mud women are over the top, what a hoot.
Jorgen, great action shot, or is that stop action! Great shot.

Rob

Lloyd

Thanks, Rob. It was a hoot. And what's funny is that they're already trying to recruit more participants for next year!

Well I have LOTS to catch up on. For those of you who are working pro photographers, do you have problems taking pictures of significant others? My wife HATES it. But this time, she wanted the pictures, so I had to oblige... with good reason as you'll see....

Thx, Lloyd. The first and last of that set are my favs.

The last one had a slight WB change and vignette add, and that was it for post. If anyone doubts what that 16-35 can do, I'll show them that image.

CNovick

A quick trip before the hurricane hit. It was due late Saturday night, so I went on Friday, set up camp and was going to start out Saturday morning and get back before things started popping. A forest ranger talked me out of it.

Anyway, The trip started by following a gorge along Alder Creek (near Schroon Lake), with a number of waterfalls.

Status
Not open for further replies.