The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNovick

Not going to make the trip up the mountain, I spent my time photographing the multitude of mushrooms along the trail.

P.S. the storm arrived a bit eariler than anticipated. I was safe at home.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
A quick trip before the hurricane hit. It was due late Saturday night, so I went on Friday, set up camp and was going to start out Saturday morning and get back before things started popping. A forest ranger talked me out of it.

Anyway, The trip started by following a gorge along Alder Creek (near Schroon Lake), with a number of waterfalls.

Beautiful!

m_driscoll

LOL^^^

_DSC4357 by gungyduo, on Flickr
Hi
Some D700 images to share from n on-going project....
Shot with 24mm f2.8 and 35 f2 lenses.....
Street Crossing at Little India, Singapore

Newspaper Stand, Little India, Singapore
Faces, Little India, Singapore
Enjoy! David
My Blog
Matt, That Image Is So Sharp,Colorful & IQalicious!

David, Welcome To The Forum! Outstanding Street Work & Excellent Blog! Glad To Have Ya Here!
Matt/David: +1! nicely done. :thumbs:

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Jason: Congratulations again! I, also, love the last one.
Conrad: Great set of excellent photos!! If, i was singling one out, it's be the first Pharaoh Mountain photo.
Matt: You seem to have an endless supply of derelict industrial and institutional buildings? Consistently photographed brilliantly.
Steve: You even carry around your camera at work! Cool portraits and "blackmail" shot.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

jsf

This is part of a long series, Urban Landscapes. Since I use either very long lenses or a macro, I think that the word landscape is used tenuously and somewhat ironically. This photo was taken at 800 ISO. Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.