The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I know it must be boring to read all the praise, but those shot are really good, this one in particular :thumbs:

D3, 85G:)
Oh, and the lens seems to be great as well. I'll consider it... that or waste the money on food in 2012 too. I'm not sure what gives the most satisfaction :ROTFL:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I tried to convince them that there was room for one more, but no... traffic safety and not more than three on a scooter and whatnot. Not easy to be an old man with tired feet these days :(

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm and f/4.0

These guys, on the other hand, were more than happy to offer me a ride. But then, miraculously, my feet recovered, and I was suddenly able to walk those 200 meters back to the pit lane. One of nature's mysteries if you ask me :)

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 185mm and f/4.0

shtarka1

I know it must be boring to read all the praise, but those shot are really good, this one in particular :thumbs:

Oh, and the lens seems to be great as well. I'll consider it... that or waste the money on food in 2012 too. I'm not sure what gives the most satisfaction :ROTFL:
Jorgen, Food is Overrated!:ROTFL::salute: Thanks!

rayyan

Rayyan, Like The Processing & Lovely Lady!
Steve, thank you very much.

I tried to convince them that there was room for one more, but no... traffic safety and not more than three on a scooter and whatnot. Not easy to be an old man with tired feet these days :(

These guys, on the other hand, were more than happy to offer me a ride. But then, miraculously, my feet recovered, and I was suddenly able to walk those 200 meters back to the pit lane. One of nature's mysteries if you ask me :)
Nice shots pal.

Lloyd

Trying to catch up a bit on some shots I missed.

Conrad: Nicely seen and captured. You ought to be getting some color soon, eh?
Carlos: Very kewl dance series. Nice light.
Peter: That's a stunner!
Rayyan: I like the singer, but can't hear the song on my old speakers. Very nice b/w too.
Gary: What is it they say about old truckers? They never die, the just get a new Peterbuilt? Is that one? ;) Nice shot.
Jorgen: Sorry you had to hoof it. Kewl shots... as always.
Roman: No argument from me. Beautiful.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
I spent last weekend in Phuket. People tell me there are beaches there.

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm and f/2.8

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 105mm and f/2.8

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm and f/4.0

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 80mm and f/2.8

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 112mm and f/2.8

Lloyd

I've heard that about Phuket as well. Hmm... I wonder if it's true? ;) Very nice series, Jorgen. I like the moments you caught of the crowd in particular. The first shot is great too.

viablex1

Hey thanks Lloyd I think it was like 2500 ISO, wish I had a D3s out there.

I also got to take a pic of him and his children with my chamonix 4X5 and my new schneider 305mm lens, some serious bellows draw!!

CNovick

Lapland Pond in the south eastern Adirondacks, where I spent the weekend. Just a hint of the leaves changing -- seems kind of late in the year and things are still primarily green!

Conrad

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I'm buried at work but found this fellow lounging on the back porch this morning. He's clearly not shy when it comes to color.

Best,
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.