The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmeckert

Thank you. Much appreciated.

I'm going to try the sock and grid method. I shoot one and post it, and shoot the same shot with just the white grid, just for comparison.

I'll let you know next time I'm down your way. Not there as much as I used to be, but now and again. I look forward to meeting you.
can't wait to see the results of that. i'm fascinated by the white grid. i may have to experiment, pending your results. :D

definitely lemme know. it would be awesome to meet up!

Lloyd

can't wait to see the results of that. i'm fascinated by the white grid. i may have to experiment, pending your results. :D

definitely lemme know. it would be awesome to meet up!
Ok... so long as it won't ruin your rep to hang with an old dude. :eek:

rayyan

My niece and her husband were in town over the holidays. We were out of town most of that same time and only had time to meet them for breakfast one morning. Nothing special photographically in the first shot, but I love the one my wife got of me holding 6-month-old Livvy.

D300, 35/1.8 for both shots:

Someone really loves her new Teddy Bear.

D3s, 24-70/2.8, ISO 3200, terrible overhead light:

Lloyd...smoking!!! with BIG S

The pretty missy and her teddy is priceless granpa!

Regards.

rayyan

Never good at photographing cats, dogs, ponies, flowers, plants and the like;

But a change of circumstances has me trying my hand at product shots..

Ayesha has very recently opened her flower boutique. They were preparing a

floral set-up for a wedding. I was asked to look in...I told them my old camera was no good

for a new florist..

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks guys. So far, it's just been practice, for drivers as well as for the photographers. This afternoon, the real race starts, Dubai 24H.

Lloyd

Never good at photographing cats, dogs, ponies, flowers, plants and the like;

But a change of circumstances has me trying my hand at product shots..

Ayesha has very recently opened her flower boutique. They were preparing a

floral set-up for a wedding. I was asked to look in...I told them my old camera was no good

for a new florist..

Nice shot, Rayyan... especially with that old camera. :D Best wishes to Ayesha in her new venture. :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.