The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenH

Lots of great work here guys! I have not contributed for a while. Little things like renovating the house have kept me occupied and left little time for getting out with the cameras. This is from an event I photographed recently.

D700, Nikon 35-70mm 1:2.8D

Lloyd

Peter: That's a stunner!

Ben: Looks like a good time. Nice b&W. BTW, haven't seen that lens used around here for some time. Always was a fav of mine.

BenH

Thanks Lloyd. As much as I would love to have the 24-70, this old cheap glass just amazes me. It is a solid, reliable lens for a push pull zoom.

This is another image from a couple days ago with the 35-70 2.8, Nikon SB-800 off camera and a reflector.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Lots of great work here guys! I have not contributed for a while. Little things like renovating the house have kept me occupied and left little time for getting out with the cameras. This is from an event I photographed recently.

D700, Nikon 35-70mm 1:2.8D
Kewl :thumbup:

I've always been tempted by that lens, but haven't given i yet.

Lloyd

Thanks Lloyd. As much as I would love to have the 24-70, this old cheap glass just amazes me. It is a solid, reliable lens for a push pull zoom.

This is another image from a couple days ago with the 35-70 2.8, Nikon SB-800 off camera and a reflector.
Cutie!! Nicely lit too.

shtarka1

Cronulla South Pool n1024 - 1 by peterb666, on Flickr

Nikon D90 and Nikkor 10-24mm zoom
Stunning!

So Adorable!
Some front row action last night at the Tibi runway show.

Vlad....Sigh...!;)

dmeckert

a little sneak peek from my shoot this afternoon with Lucy from Lush International Model Management. if it's too NSFW, i can just link instead of embedding. someone just lemme know.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I've missed so much! I'm still reeling from the revelations of the "DP Shows How to Do Fine Art" thread. I clearly have so much to learn. Like shooting at f29.

A short visit with a leather craftsman yielded this little bauble:

Best,
Tim

Lloyd

I've missed so much! I'm still reeling from the revelations of the "DP Shows How to Do Fine Art" thread. I clearly have so much to learn. Like shooting at f29.

A short visit with a leather craftsman yielded this little bauble:

Best,
Tim
Great to see you posting Tim. Very kewl shot. And f29. Yeah, I use it as my walking around aperture... not! :eek:

etrigan63

Been away awhile with my NEX-7, but I had a First Communion photo shoot this weekend. Here are some of the highlights:

Status
Not open for further replies.