The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks, Rayyan and Steve. The challenge wasn't taking the photos, the challenge was to stay a few steps ahead of the guards who kept chasing me around :loco: :ROTFL:

dmeckert

Suffer away Daves. Just share so we we can help you bear it. ;)

Very, very nice, btw.
Beautiful,International Magazine Worthy, Daves!
:D:D:D

i shall keep suffering. thanks for helping to bear the burden. lol

"international magazine worthy"...like music to my ears. SOMEDAY!!! *crosses fingers*

also...i have to say, the more i use the (PCB-equivalent) softlighter...the more i like the stupid thing. if it works for Annie, i guess it can work for me too. haha.

i really ought to get my website up properly...i was so pissed at the designer that i still haven't set the darn thing up months later. ugh.

etrigan63

Putting together this year's school portrait for my photography class. This is my most complex shot to date with multiple shoots, lots of tricky lighting, and lots of Photoshop to pull it all together.

This is a crop of the whole thing (I am setting this up as a movie poster), just to get your opinions. The theme is "Mad Science" and this is an intermediate image. I have one more shoot on Sunday and then I bring it all together.

Enjoy

Mad Science - W.I.P. by Carlos Echenique, on Flickr

Lloyd

No Planes but jet trails over the Bernese Oberland.
Wow. Impressive sight.

Prisoners would be led out from the door on your right hand corner. Up the stairs.

Noose would be put around their necks. They would then swing. A few
hundred years ago.

It is a museum park now.
Whoa!! Not a walk you'd want to make. (At least I wouldn't have to come down those stairs with my bum knee! :roll eyes:)

Lloyd

Putting together this year's school portrait for my photography class. This is my most complex shot to date with multiple shoots, lots of tricky lighting, and lots of Photoshop to pull it all together.

This is a crop of the whole thing (I am setting this up as a movie poster), just to get your opinions. The theme is "Mad Science" and this is an intermediate image. I have one more shoot on Sunday and then I bring it all together.

Enjoy

Mad Science - W.I.P. by Carlos Echenique, on Flickr
Wow. :bugeyes: Tres kewl Carlos. Looking forward to the finished product.

rayyan

Shores of Lake Geneva ( Lac Leman ). Hire a bike to enjoy Geneva.

Or take a tram, bus or if you must..a taxi. Cross a street into France.

Status
Not open for further replies.