The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Very cleverly done, Rayyan. And beautiful as well.

That is very impressive, Mikael. And welcome to the forum!!
Amen Brotha!:thumbs:
Rayyan: Assume you're right here - on both counts. :)

And a nice picture as well (and all that is what really counts here finally, isn't it?). :thumbup::salute:
Gary: That shot of the shop just pops. Really nice.

Pramote: Another excellent shot with the D800. Have you seen this article about the test comparisons between the D800 and the D4 vs the Phase One IQ180. Pretty astonishing. Here's the link.

Rayyan: Beautifully presented beautiful home, my friend.
Home is where the heart is.

This is my home.

Fantastic composition, my friend!
Pramote
Lloyd, Steve, Hermann, Promote..thank you all very much.:salute:

Bildifokus

Nikon D3x, AF 180mm f/2.8D ED-IF @ f4.

The Nikon AF 180mm f/2.8D ED-IF is in my opinion one of the best portrait lenses for a Nikon camera. :)

Lloyd

Lovely portrait, Mikael. Love the light.

I agree, one of the very best Nikon portrait lenses, for sure.

viablex1

hey thank LLoyd, was just talking to a fellow get dpi member about you today all positive. I was wondering if you were going to sell your D3s. lol

Lloyd

Thanks Matto. No, I don't think I'll part with the D3s for a while. It's an amazing camera, and for what I do, there's not a big enough difference between it and the D4 to warrant the expense... especially when I have 4 extra batteries, and they're not compatible with the D4!! I'm very tempted by the D800, however. We'll see... this is what I say now, at least.

M

mikoo

Nikon D300 - Nikon 50mm 1.4 AFD

Just pre-ordered the Nikon D800 and will arrive next week, can't wait to try the camera out.

Landscapelover

Senior Subscriber Member

Nikon D800; Nikon 14-24mm at 15mm
Handholding
ISO 6400, f/6, 1/160 S
No Crop
Quick Processing from JPEG.

I am very impressed by the IQ at an ISO of 6400!

Regards,
Pramote

Lloyd

Another nice one, Pramote. One question, on my monitor the right side of the image, in the shadow areas seems to have a lot of magenta. Are you seeing that as well? Is in the shadow area of other images with the camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.