The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

gustavo

Re: Fun with D800 Photos

>the last one is amazing!

Thanks. Was actually shot with the 24-120mm f/4 VR.
!!!!!
really nice, of course the photographer is the most important issue, but that lens seems to have a nice performance with the d800. More questions for me, does the 24-70 worth U$S700 over the 24-120VR for the d800e?? Now, I`m not so sure.
I appreciate your work please go on sharing it.

Gustavo.

S

Shelby Lewis

Great shot!

I just played with Wess Anderson a few weeks ago... he's amazing. (I'm a trumpet player in Baton Rouge where he lives)

Another stage shot at Bourbon St.
Nikon D800, Nikon 24mm f/1.4 G
ISO1600, f/1.4, 1/40
Handholding.

Cheers,
Pramote

tashley

Subscriber Member

Tim,

seems the R Cron is a really good match for the D800E. Might want to look if I can get one ;)

I really would! It has this great ability to add gentle contrast to soft light but to make hard light look softer. I took the Cron, a 24-120 and a 70-200 on this short holiday and pretty quickly got into the habit of just taking the Cron with me. I am addicted!

tashley

Subscriber Member

The Leitax mount... you unscrew part of the Leica mount and remove a couple of small parts, then screw the Leitax part on. Takes less than five minutes and does not damage and is totally reversible... really really worth trying!

Status
Not open for further replies.