The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks, Lloyd.

Your lovely landscape shots make me miss nature sometimes, the cool northern nature rather than the hot, snake-ridden jungles of the tropics.

Lloyd

Thanks, Lloyd.

Your lovely landscape shots make me miss nature sometimes, the cool northern nature rather than the hot, snake-ridden jungles of the tropics.
Thanks Jorgen. I can fully understand. We have a few snakes around here, but nothing like those jungles!!!

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Just when I think I've seen most of it, around the next corner, something completely unexpected appears. Good, isn't it?

D300 with Tamron 17-50 @ 32mm and f/8

Lloyd

Jorgen: I don't know what that surprising object is, but it's beautiful. The shot of the child on the boat is one of my all time favorites among your posts. And that's saying a LOT!

chfrankie: The whole tunneling series is incredible. And, you have amazing access.

Gary: Love that first shot. The second is beautiful as well.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks a lot, Lloyd. Much appreciated.

Gary, if the lamp shades are from Thailand, they are hats, hill tribe hats (don't remember which tribe). Very nice colours.

chfrankie: What Lloyd said :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.