The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

tashley

Subscriber Member
Re: Fun with D800 Photos

Looks like it goes OK-ish on the second shot - pity, because the colours and framing are really nice!

tashley

Subscriber Member

Now four which could be called 'A Childhood on the South Coast of England'

Last edited:

ustein

Contributing Editor

>sometimes colour can be bleaker than toned B&W

A classic case where green only works if it is perfect (colors and texture). This is here a continuous battle because we get sometime nice green hills in winter but they are hardly perfect (mostly because of cow paths).

Bildifokus

Thanks Uwe!

BSEH, Yes, it's a see bath or havsbad in swedish. :)

The eagle that's flying in on the roof is not cut and pasted, it's for real. :)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Jorgen, I'm sure you like MongKok since it's a place with congestion, crowd, food, car, people, rush ......
The impact is amazing. Would love to stay here for days to take photos. I'm going for something a bit more peaceful today though, planning a trip to Fanling.

dmeckert

let's play a little game i like to call "this is why we have different lenses in our bag". here are two shots, taken moments apart. they're with different lenses...and about a foot different in position, but zero other differences within reason.

guess the lenses, and pick your pony. i'll reveal later.

obviously with Nikon, given the forum. D700 @ ISO 400, saturation -100 in LR3.

and...i'm pretty sure i took similar shots with the Leica and Fuji. very curious to see how those did.

gustavo

let's play a little game i like to call "this is why we have different lenses in our bag". here are two shots, taken moments apart. they're with different lenses...and about a foot different in position, but zero other differences within reason.

guess the lenses, and pick your pony. i'll reveal later.

obviously with Nikon, given the forum. D700 @ ISO 400, saturation -100 in LR3.

and...i'm pretty sure i took similar shots with the Leica and Fuji. very curious to see how those did.
I have no idea about which the leneses are, but I prefer the first one.

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
The All New Fun with Nikon Images

tell him to sit up and behave like an adult for a start ... :rolleyes:

ok,

left: Leica R

right: Zeiss ZF

rayyan

Oxford Street, London. There is a shop ' Arabian Oud '. They have a good website also.

Anyway, The fragrance in this bottle is not cheap. The Real Thing.
Fragrance is from Agarwood. Matured over years.

Not a Leica MF, but a couple of new Ms and at least one 50/2.

p.s can't translate the ' meaning ' of the label. Literal translation would never convey the meaning.

V

Vivek

Anyway, The fragrance in this bottle is not cheap. The Real Thing.
Fragrance is from Agarwood. Matured over years.

Not a Leica MF, but a couple of new Ms and at least one 50/2.
That last line refers to the price, I suppose? ;)

Steen

Senior Subscriber Member
The All New Fun with Nikon Images

Hm, hard to say since they look so different in exposure, focal plane and dof.

I actually like both renderings, but are they really taken with the same exposure ?

Status
Not open for further replies.