The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_driscoll

Not Waikiki Beach. A reprocessed photo from several years ago and a new one that I overlooked. I'm editing, and assembling, the photos from this trip. Cheers, Matt

1. D3; 200mm f/2; 1/200s @ f/5; ISO 900

2. D3; 200mm f/2; 1/200s @ f/5; ISO 800

And a B&W conversion:

3. D3; 200mm f/2; 1/200s @ f/5; ISO 900

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks Jorgen. :salute: Up early today?

Lloyd, I meant the clocks. Re: the temp. it has been very variable here the past few days. 2 days ago, took a shower and walked into a hail storm. Running fever now. So my time has gone haywire.

Currently ( Fri morn 0245 it is 17C, very light breeze ). Our weekends are on
Thurs and Fridays.

Take care.
I don't consider 7 early, but yes, I am usually up early :salute:

It's rather cold here btw. Night temperatures below 18 C. That's exceptional at this time of the year. It's supposed to be summer.

m_driscoll

rayyan

Sorry to hear about the fever! Not good... I hope it passes soon.

Yes, we're now on Daylight Savings Time, as of last weekend.
Very Nice Rayyan! Hope You Feel Better...
Rayyan: Great images! :thumbup: Get well.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Thanks a lot guys. Ayesha gave me some meds from her kitchen..I am hyper now!!:D

Best.:salute:

I don't consider 7 early, but yes, I am usually up early :salute:

It's rather cold here btw. Night temperatures below 18 C. That's exceptional at this time of the year. It's supposed to be summer.
Jorgen..Yes, I guess time has a different meaning when one is retired!!:D

rayyan

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Hey Gents. Did I mention I love the D700? It's exactly the right size. Very glad to have ended up with it. Now if I could just get off the property long enough to shoot something other than the pond!

Still, longer days, melting ice and open water is very welcome. Cheers!

Tim

Lloyd

Thanks a lot guys. Ayesha gave me some meds from her kitchen..I am hyper now!!:D

Best.:salute:
Good news. Hope the upward trend continues. Ayesha is amazing on so many levels, and now there's that magic kitchen too. I bet she could whip up something that could make us all feel better, eh? :cool:

Lloyd

Hey Gents. Did I mention I love the D700? It's exactly the right size. Very glad to have ended up with it. Now if I could just get off the property long enough to shoot something other than the pond!

Still, longer days, melting ice and open water is very welcome. Cheers!

Tim

I think you may have mentioned something about it Tim. But not to worry, you're among friends (and fellow fans), mention away all you'd like. :thumbup:

Very nice shots. The last one is full of color and abstracty goodness!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I think you may have mentioned something about it Tim. But not to worry, you're among friends (and fellow fans), mention away all you'd like. :thumbup:

Very nice shots. The last one is full of color and abstracty goodness!
Thanks Lloyd! mind if I use "Abtracty Goodness" as a title for a series? :D

viablex1

Nice shot ray!!

Not any of these dishes left as far as I can tell at least onsite my friend is going to render one

Rayyan: Undoubtedly Ayesha's philter did work wonders - so you should relay our acknowledgment for your convalescence and the impressing pictures you posted recently to her :) ! :thumbs:

Matt: I like your portrait of the bear so much - everybody likes teddy bears - but didn't that VR work really reliably?? :D :thumbs:

Yeah, I grokked you guys aren't utterly thrilled by those minimalist interior architectural pictures, so I'll keep adequate supplies coming :D. Since I still trust in those views simply take some getting used to ... :)

So a few more from "BMW World" for your pleasure:

Both D 700, 14 - 24 mm/2.8G @ 14 mm & f/4

D 700, 14 - 24 mm/2.8G @ 24 mm & f/4

Hope you like it (nevertheless) and thanks for your interest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.