Site Sponsors
Page 52 of 246 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 12270

Thread: Fun with Nikon Images

  1. #2551
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    "He Lives Vicariously Through Himself!"


    D3, ZF 35 1.4
    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    Love the title! Love the comp! Love the looks! Love it all!
    Steve: +1! What a dude! Excellent comp.

    Cheers, Matt.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  2. #2552
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Excellent lines,contrast,convergence & shot Matt! Love it!
    Steve: Thanks! Pretty nice at 16mm on the D700.

    Go Bruins! My niece's kids in Calgary were rooting for the Bruins. Apparently, the Canucks are not well-loved outside of Vancouver?

    Why wait? Here's the color version:

    D700; 16-35mm F/4 VR; 16mm; 1/1000s @ f/4; +2/3 EV; ISO 200


    Cheers, Matt.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  3. #2553
    Subscriber Member Corlan F.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,433
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    381

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Here again my vote undoubtedly goes to the color version.
    Stronger, more dramatic, serving the dynamic composition well.

    The push button+arrow is a nice touch giving directions to the eye, from there to the street car, the people crossing, then to the open sky thanks to the building and clouds...

    Like it a lot!


    (the b&w version is much more static in comparison, couldn't find a "way in")

  4. #2554
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by Corlan F. View Post
    Here again my vote undoubtedly goes to the color version.
    Stronger, more dramatic, serving the dynamic composition well.

    The push button+arrow is a nice touch giving directions to the eye, from there to the street car, the people crossing, then to the open sky thanks to the building and clouds...

    Like it a lot!


    (the b&w version is much more static in comparison, couldn't find a "way in")
    Corlan: Great comments. Sometimes I do the B & W because it's de rigueur. Probably spoiled by too many options. A more confident, and disciplined, photographer would have just one, refined and resolved, version to present, and add to his (or her) oeuvre.

    (Today's challenge was to use two French (sort of?) words. I made it with ten minutes to spare! )

    Back to film for six months to discipline my art!!

    Cheers, Matt.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

    P.S. I agree with you.

  5. #2555
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Matt I Agree With Corlan. The Color Is So Vibrant & Eye Catching! It Really Accentuates The Train & Jumps Out At You! Magnifique!

  6. #2556
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Steve: +1! What a dude! Excellent comp.

    Cheers, Matt.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Thank You Matt! Did You Know "He Speaks Fluent French....In Russian!"

  7. #2557
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1

    re: Fun with Nikon Images


    Penny 05 by peterb666, on Flickr

    Nikon D90 and Tamron 60mm f/2 macro

  8. #2558
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,582
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    "He Lives Vicariously Through Himself!"


    D3, ZF 35 1.4
    Steve, what a superlative comp and capture.!! Bravo!

  9. #2559
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,582
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll;326540

    Why wait? Here's the color version:

    [color="gray"
    D700; 16-35mm F/4 VR; 16mm; 1/1000s @ f/4; +2/3 EV; ISO 200[/color]


    Cheers, Matt.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Brilliant color. Strategic positioning!!

  10. #2560
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,387
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    3. D700; 24-120mm f/4 VR; 100mm; 1/25s @ f/4; ISO 200


    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Another nice series, Matt. Great catch here on the "bike through" ATM. Intense color too!

  11. #2561
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Steve, what a superlative comp and capture.!! Bravo!
    Thanks my friend!

  12. #2562
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,582
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images


    Reworked.

  13. #2563
    Subscriber Member TRSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central Maine, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Ahh. Perfect day here in Maine. Breezy, warm and dry. Been outside all day and just now enjoying a cocktail before starting to make dinner. Here a few simple details from a short walk around this morning. Peace to all of you!









    Best,
    Tim

  14. #2564
    Member CNovick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Albany, New York USA
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    This week's trek into the wilderness: Black Mountain -- the north end of Lake George -- Sumit 2400'. I camped at Lapland Pond (about 1 1/2 miles from the summit trail).

    This is a view of the mountain (the far one) as I head for the trail. (pic taken ~30mm)

    Last edited by CNovick; 19th June 2011 at 14:59.

  15. #2565
    Member CNovick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Albany, New York USA
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    A foot bridge across one of the small ponds on the trail.


  16. #2566
    Member CNovick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Albany, New York USA
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    A curiosity - trees growing on one of the many rock formations along the way.


  17. #2567
    Member CNovick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Albany, New York USA
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    I believe that this is a wild Iris. Found on the trail near the summit.

    Last edited by CNovick; 19th June 2011 at 15:25.

  18. #2568
    Member CNovick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Albany, New York USA
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    I MADE IT!!! View from the summit of Black Mountain of the north end of Lake George.


  19. #2569
    Member CNovick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Albany, New York USA
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    View to the Southeast of the summit.


  20. #2570
    Member CNovick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Albany, New York USA
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    An interesting tree growth found along the trail.


  21. #2571
    Member CNovick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Albany, New York USA
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by TRSmith View Post
    Ahh. Perfect day here in Maine. Breezy, warm and dry. Been outside all day and just now enjoying a cocktail before starting to make dinner. Here a few simple details from a short walk around this morning. Peace to all of you!



    Best,
    Tim

    Love the dragonfly -- Great pic!

    Conrad

  22. #2572
    Subscriber Member TRSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central Maine, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by CNovick View Post
    Love the dragonfly -- Great pic!

    Conrad
    Thanks Conrad! And terrific series on your epic climb. Looks to have been a wonderful day.

    Tim

  23. #2573
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by TRSmith View Post
    Ahh. Perfect day here in Maine. Breezy, warm and dry. Been outside all day and just now enjoying a cocktail before starting to make dinner. Here a few simple details from a short walk around this morning. Peace to all of you!









    Best,
    Tim
    Tim: Your photos often have this soothing, zen-like, meditative, simplicity. Peaceful life in the country. These go that way for me. Very cool. Order of preference: #1, #4, #3, #2. Are you a Monk, or a mathematician?

    Cheers, Matt.

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  24. #2574
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post

    Reworked.
    Soul to Soul Photography!

  25. #2575
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by TRSmith View Post
    Ahh. Perfect day here in Maine. Breezy, warm and dry. Been outside all day and just now enjoying a cocktail before starting to make dinner. Here a few simple details from a short walk around this morning. Peace to all of you!







    Best,
    Tim
    Tim, Gorgeous Comps & IQ! Peace To You Also Brotha!

  26. #2576
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterB666 View Post

    Penny 05 by peterb666, on Flickr

    Nikon D90 and Tamron 60mm f/2 macro
    Ultra Cool!

  27. #2577
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by CNovick View Post
    I MADE IT!!! View from the summit of Black Mountain of the north end of Lake George.

    Conrad,Congrats On Many Levels!

  28. #2578
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Snoopy & Mom...


    D700, 105, 1.8 ais

  29. #2579
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Matt I Agree With Corlan. The Color Is So Vibrant & Eye Catching! It Really Accentuates The Train & Jumps Out At You! Magnifique!
    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Brilliant color. Strategic positioning!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Another nice series, Matt. Great catch here on the "bike through" ATM. Intense color too!
    Steve/Rayyan/Lloyd: Gentlemen: thanks for your kind comments.

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  30. #2580
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Snoopy & Mom...


    D700, 105, 1.8 ais
    Steve: This is just wonderfu!! Snoop's look, the grain, bokeh, and tone all combine perfectly in this composition.

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  31. #2581
    Member CNovick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Albany, New York USA
    Posts
    98
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    On my way to the summit trail of Black Mountain, I got down in the mud and took this panoramic of the swamp and mountains (Advice: hiking with wet feet is not the best thing that you can do! ).

    Picture comprises of 10 photos taken portrait.


  32. #2582
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    8,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1964

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    I'm "a bit" busy at the moment, so I'm kind of not participating, but this photo stopped my scrolling. Rayyan, sometimes you take portraits that are sooo goood

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post

    Reworked.

  33. #2583
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Peter: A very cool, atmospheric, portrait. The haze is suggestive of a smoke filled bar?
    Rayyan: This version's memorable in it's expressiveness. Did you wonder what he's thinking as you photographed him?
    CNovick: Nice progression of photos. The climb appeared to be worth it. Congratulations. The merged panorama is really exceptional!

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  34. #2584
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,582
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Soul to Soul Photography!
    Steve, what a wonderful caption. Grateful sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jorgen Udvang View Post
    I'm "a bit" busy at the moment, so I'm kind of not participating, but this photo stopped my scrolling. Rayyan, sometimes you take portraits that are sooo goood
    Jorgen, It is very kind of you my friend. I hope you are busy at the pit stops!!

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post

    Rayyan: This version's memorable in it's expressiveness. Did you wonder what he's thinking as you photographed him?


    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Matt, much appreciated. Unfortunately, I did not!!

  35. #2585
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,582
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Snoopy & Mom...


    D700, 105, 1.8 ais
    Steve, I can honestly say that I do not recollect having seen a better photo,
    than this of love, expression of tenderness and simple ' soul to soul ' belonging.
    Sincerely brilliant. And Snoop is the Hero!!

  36. #2586
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    I usually don't take pictures like this. But, i saw the title of the book, and it seemed like an interesting juxtaposition of physical situation and a broader meaning. In this instance, "The Game" seemed lost to me.

    Ashwin Rao, and I, were discussing this same photo today. He and i both agreed that somehow taking a photograph of like this made us feel 'bad" (simple, and my version of our conversation).

    We also talked about how Steve is able to develop a rapport with people like this. Sorry, "like this" is all I can think of and it sounds bad. "Less fortunate' also sounds bad. He takes photos of the "less fortunate' that are empathic and bring out their character and humanity. Rayyan's photos, I think through a similar empathy and rapport, also bring out the character and a deeper understanding of the "less fortunate" people he often photographs.

    I was reading something this afternoon, after Ashwin and i talked, in Why Photographs Work, a book by George Barr. When it comes to taking photos like this, I'm the "enthusiast photographer" he describes, who drops in and shoots, and it does seem "distasteful". Which, is why i tend not to do it.

    Steve and Rayyan are able to create a bond, maybe ever so slight, with their subjects that allows them to photograph "a person, a life, and an attitude", not, just an "interesting face".

    I'll go back on my meds, tomorrow.

    BTW; the full title of the book in the photo is The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists (by Neil Strauss)

    D700; 24-120 f/4 VR; 105mm; 160s @ f/4; ISO 200


    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

  37. #2587
    Subscriber Member Jorgen Udvang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Pratamnak
    Posts
    8,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    1964

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Jorgen, It is very kind of you my friend. I hope you are busy at the pit stops!!
    Not finished yet, but it's a beginning:

    http://www.thairacingphoto.com/

  38. #2588
    Super Duper
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,672
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Steve, I can honestly say that I do not recollect having seen a better photo,
    than this of love, expression of tenderness and simple ' soul to soul ' belonging.
    Sincerely brilliant. And Snoop is the Hero!!
    Very well said!!

  39. #2589
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    rayyan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    5,582
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post

    BTW; the full title of the book in the photo is The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists (by Neil Strauss)

    D700; 24-120 f/4 VR; 105mm; 160s @ f/4; ISO 200


    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Matt, an image recorded with respect.

  40. #2590
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    MUC, Germany
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    I usually don't take pictures like this. But, i saw the title of the book, and it seemed like an interesting juxtaposition of physical situation and a broader meaning. In this instance, "The Game" seemed lost to me.

    Ashwin Rao, and I, were discussing this same photo today. He and i both agreed that somehow taking a photograph of like this made us feel 'bad" (simple, and my version of our conversation).

    We also talked about how Steve is able to develop a rapport with people like this. Sorry, "like this" is all I can think of and it sounds bad. "Less fortunate' also sounds bad. He takes photos of the "less fortunate' that are empathic and bring out their character and humanity. Rayyan's photos, I think through a similar empathy and rapport, also bring out the character and a deeper understanding of the "less fortunate" people he often photographs.

    I was reading something this afternoon, after Ashwin and i talked, in Why Photographs Work, a book by George Barr. When it comes to taking photos like this, I'm the "enthusiast photographer" he describes, who drops in and shoots, and it does seem "distasteful". Which, is why i tend not to do it.

    Steve and Rayyan are able to create a bond, maybe ever so slight, with their subjects that allows them to photograph "a person, a life, and an attitude", not, just an "interesting face".

    I'll go back on my meds, tomorrow.

    BTW; the full title of the book in the photo is The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists (by Neil Strauss)

    D700; 24-120 f/4 VR; 105mm; 160s @ f/4; ISO 200


    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Matt: Very interesting and valuable thoughts!

    I don't "take pictures like this" as well. Nevertheless I fully agree with you in estimating Steve's and Rayyan's pictures of the homeless, the poor, the disabled - resp. the "less fortunate" in general.

    The key to credibility of a photographer for me is due to the extent and the manner he is able to honestly identify with their subject and adopt their perspective(s) (be it just for the moment of the capture and "through" the picture - and be it in a more empathetic way or by a more intellectual analytic view). IOW: Is he able to achieve an internal perspective or will he remain in an outsider's view. The latter mostly very close to voyeurism ...

    For me it boils down to the simple analogy: Am I able to really speak to that subject or do I plainly talk "about" a person, a personal fate; in this case with my pictures? Probably very close to your statement of Steve's and Rayyan's ability to create a "bond".

    For me, it's as well a question of "themes" and "opportunities". If the content of a photograph only depends on opportunity and not on themes, I'm really involved in, "this makes me feel 'bad"" as well, to quote your words.

    BTW: I think, it's a great capture. And you indicated, why ...
    Best regards - Hermann

  41. #2591
    Subscriber Member TRSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Central Maine, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,367
    Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    9

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Tim: Your photos often have this soothing, zen-like, meditative, simplicity. Peaceful life in the country. These go that way for me. Very cool. Order of preference: #1, #4, #3, #2. Are you a Monk, or a mathematician?

    Cheers, Matt.
    Thanks Matt! You are very generous. I fear it's nothing more than playing the cards one is dealt. Since I always feel better if I make images every day and since I don't always get off the property, I'm left with looking for things close to home. As for Monk or Mathematician, while I have envied both at one time or another, I'm too jaded for one and too dense for the other.

    Best,
    Tim

  42. #2592
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    MUC, Germany
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    "He Lives Vicariously Through Himself!"


    D3, ZF 35 1.4
    Steve: Love that one!

    Maybe he's a close relative of my

    "Latin Lovers" from Lake Garda


    D 700, AF-S 35mm/1.4 @ f/1.6



    Best regards - Hermann

  43. #2593
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Steve: This is just wonderfu!! Snoop's look, the grain, bokeh, and tone all combine perfectly in this composition.

    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Thanks Matt!

  44. #2594
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Steve, I can honestly say that I do not recollect having seen a better photo,
    than this of love, expression of tenderness and simple ' soul to soul ' belonging.
    Sincerely brilliant. And Snoop is the Hero!!
    Most Graciously Appreciated Rayyan!

  45. #2595
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Matt, an image recorded with respect.
    Agree & Amen.

  46. #2596
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    shtarka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    6,606
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by contrelamontre View Post
    Steve: Love that one!

    Maybe he's a close relative of my

    "Latin Lovers" from Lake Garda


    D 700, AF-S 35mm/1.4 @ f/1.6



    Hermann, they were joined at the hip from birth! Excellent Capture!

  47. #2597
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    MUC, Germany
    Posts
    615
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Hermann, they were joined at the hip from birth! Excellent Capture!
    Steve: Thanks!
    Best regards - Hermann

  48. #2598
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,387
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by m_driscoll View Post
    Steve: Thanks, buddy! She's really got some banged up knees? I considered touching them up; but, figured this isn't Vogue.

    Here's the colored version of the teens:

    D700; 24-120mm f/4 VR; 120mm; 1/2500s @ f/4; ISO 200



    Cheers, Matt

    http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post

    I really prefer this one to the B&W version Matt.

    Regards.

    Plus 1 from me on the color.

  49. #2599
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,387
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by shtarka1 View Post
    Last One Of "Our Gang"


    D3, 28, 1.4 af-d
    Killer shot, Steve.

  50. #2600
    Super Duper
    Senior Member
    Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    10,387
    Post Thanks / Like

    re: Fun with Nikon Images

    Quote Originally Posted by rayyan View Post
    Meeting people and making friends. We shall meet again.

    This one just makes me smile. Love it.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •