The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

CNovick

One of my first shots (trying to learn the camera) taken when I got my D3000 last year.

Hint: When the gander says "GO!" it's best to leave. :)

rayyan

Darling, said Ayesha, whatever shall we do in this strange land?

Why? I asked.

So much to see, and so little time, she said. And you left Your cameras at home.

Ask your son to use his Iphone. The way I taught him to.

But, said Ayesha, love of my life isn't the Iphone for talking..

Yes, I said. It is for talking..for people who have nothing better to do.
Now get them Cherry blossoms girl!!

shtarka1

CNovak, Adorable shot!

Rayyan, i figured you were MIA due to traveling & photo endeavors. You brought back a couple of Slices of Wow!:salute:

Photojazz

did you use a time machine with that set Steve? My band did some of those songs in 1973! LOL and they were old then! Where's Proud Mary?

Lloyd

Why? I asked.

So much to see, and so little time, she said. And you left Your cameras at home.

Great photos Rayyan. Love the shadows in the first, and the second is magic and mysterious at once. Looking forward to the Cherry blossom shots! ;)

m_driscoll

Thanks Matt, that's the hardpan gravel/ditched road past Tremont in GSMNP. I don't know why they don't pave this road, it gets horribly dusty in summer.

finally, one I moved up last night is available... 14mm (14-24mm 2.8 on D3

Doug: Great warm tone! Nice composition with the sweep of the river and the foreground rocks. :thumbup:

So I posted this on Flickr earlier this year, it was popular and got picked up by explore. Shot with my D700 of course!

The 911 Turbo by PeteTsai, on Flickr

This month it was published double-truck in a UK photo publication, Digital Photo.
Pete: Great image! Congratulations. :thumbup:

D700, 24G 1.4:)
Steve: Great set! Really describes the experience, good times, and good mood. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Why? I asked.

CNovak, Adorable shot!

Rayyan, i figured you were MIA due to traveling & photo endeavors. You brought back a couple of Slices of Wow!:salute:
CNovak: +1, nice photo. :thumbup:
Rayyan: +1!. You come to Washington and you don't even stop by? Cool photo of the American Art Museum and the "reflection". :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Status
Not open for further replies.