The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Tim, Steen, cool winter shots. Nice tracks and reflection !

Lloyd, winter, yea, but definitely what a porch...
(the one on the Leica thread is splendid, too)

"Fishy" Street...

D3, Nikon 8mm ais 2.8 :)
Steve, with the vintage fish eye series you're raising the (good :eek:)bar again. The one just above is one of the best i've seen in the exercise. Composition, clarity, IQ :thumbs:

Me...:eek:

Frits
Clever, original, and fun!

(you might want to check your WB though, nasty red cast here :p :deadhorse:)

D700 with 80-200 AF-S @ 200mm and f/2.8

Now i want water... :rolleyes:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
love the fish eyes!! well this at least was scanned with a nikon 9000
Matto, an impressive new approach and angle on this (i reckon) classic subject of yours. :thumbup:

Feel the spirit of place. Feel the spirit of Bali.

The photographs shall take care of themselves...

Rayyan, Bali sounds rather a, er..., an interesting place, and certainly through your eyes a good one to stay and wait patiently for the spouse to return from her adventures.
Great photos, thoughts and stories... picked this one as a favorite... depends on the mood i guess, all are equally goood :)

Thanks everyone. This one's a random beauty that I shot prior to the Marc Jacobs show tonight. That look, mesmerizing.

Really good stuff in this series of yours, Vlad. Like this one a lot. Quite better than the usual red carpet shots around this kind of events.

Chinese New Year In Boston...

D700, 85G 1.4
Wow Steve, this series is fantastic!
While #2-6-7-8-10 are great both by all means (2 & 10 on top of my list), the one quoted is the one i'm truly jealous of... the portrait i'd have loved to have taken. But agian, they're all good! :salute:

Now, i need a 85G with my water pitcher... :D

(btw if not for one great stolen candid over there, i really prefer this series compared to its M countepart... probably i'm simply more enticed to the 85mm than the 21mm field)

Lloyd

Rayyan: The Bali shots are amazing. Once again, your command of color and contrast, as well as finding the shots no one else can (e.g., the backstage shot), and to find the intimate and truly important, amazes me.

Peter: Impressive bit of Street Art.

Vlad: Loving the Fashion Week shots. Thanks for sharing.

Joe: Thanks for the California color.

Steve: Those Boston Chinese New Year shots are mind boggling!! Great eye (as always), and what amazing color and IQ!

rayyan

Rayyan, Spiritual Peace! Beautiful ( I could go for a dose)!
Beautiful posts everyone. Rayyan, excellent portraits in black and white, wow!
Rayyan, Bali sounds rather a, er..., an interesting place, and certainly through your eyes a good one to stay and wait patiently for the spouse to return from her adventures.
Great photos, thoughts and stories... picked this one as a favorite... depends on the mood i guess, all are equally goood :)
Rayyan: The Bali shots are amazing. Once again, your command of color and contrast, as well as finding the shots no one else can (e.g., the backstage shot), and to find the intimate and truly important, amazes me.
Steve, Osman, Corlan, Lloyd...thanks guys.:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.