The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Lloyd, stunning wa shot.:salute: I hope you folks are safe.

Lloyd, i hope you are not jumping ship!:eek: You have brought us magnificent captures with this friend.

Lovely shadows indeed. gentle and seductive.:thumbs:
Thanks Rayyan. We'll be fine. Just ready for Spring. And no, not jumping the Nikon ship. I bought a D3s from our friend Matt Driscoll. Don't have room it and the D3 in my bag. ;)

Photojazz

This was a group shoot, the setting was not prepared well, not like it was supposed to be, lighting was horrible. Oh well, at least my expectations were not to high going in.

Last edited:

rayyan

A few days ago, I was told it was some sort of special day.

I came into my room and found this....

I think they siad it was some sort of lover's day!!:D

They knew I was alone. But Mr. Rayyan shall go into town..no? A glint in the eye. A smirk on the face.

No, I said. Rayyan is going to bed and sleep. And Mr. Rayyan prefers to be alone.

The details. One should not forget the details..

They knew I was alone. But Mr. Rayyan shall go into town..no? A glint in the eye. A smirk on the face.

No, I said. Rayyan is going to bed and sleep. And Mr. Rayyan prefers to be alone.
Rayyan: Love both of them. Beautiful colors!! Take care and enjoy Bali.:salute:

shtarka1

Hot Dang!:bugeyes: Nice!

Beautiful Shot! Right Decision!;)

Lloyd

After that tour d'horizon regarding the great and inspiring pictures you can enjoy here, my humble attempt to a kind of every-day-life PJ (pictures captured at Munich International Bus Station):

"Migrant Workers, Their Children and Pets Looking Forward to Holidays at Home"

D 700, 24mm/1.4G @ f/1.4

Thank you for your interest and best regards!
Nice catch, Hermann. Love how that lens renders, and you've certainly used it well here.

This was a group shoot, the setting was not prepared well, not like it was supposed to be, lighting was horrible. Oh well, at least my expectations were not to high going in.
Looks like you managed to make lemonade out of the lemons. :thumbup:

LOL. I guess they were hedging their bet, eh? Good choice on your part, Rayyan. Nicely captured too.:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.