The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

petetsai

Thanks all! It was just a fun event I went to with friends so I shot it like an event just for practice.

Corlan F. ~ Thanks and cool idea on a different crop, I think it would be better cropped as well.

rayyan

The bananas for the monkeys which roam this forest. Luckily, my guide and me chose to bypass a trek through the vast and lush forest.

This lady was something else. Too good to pass up on this opportunity..

shtarka1

The bananas for the monkeys which roam this forest. Luckily, my guide and me chose to bypass a trek through the vast and lush forest.

Lights Up The Whole Room With Warmth! Wonderful Rayyan!

Lloyd

Love this shot, Rayyan. What a wonderful smile!

Lloyd

:eek:.....If they only had one in Lavender...! Vlad , you should have put a black Billinghan in its place when no one was looking..:D
Yes, I sent that to my daughter-in-law. I suspect she'll order a couple of them in different colors.

(You know... there's a need for $200+K purse, like there's a need for an eyeball next to your a#$hole!. :wtf:)

m_driscoll

I thought I'd brighten things up with a little color..

The Prosperous Chinese New Year by PeteTsai, on Flickr

Hi! by PeteTsai, on Flickr
And a cute little candid after the show, the little kids were so adorable.
Pete: Beautiful color and photos. I love the angle and composition of these two. Unusual and creative. :thumbup:

Matt, love your shots of the Waikiki shopping rush, they are priceless, and your black and white processing is excellent...
Lots of kudos to all ...
Steen: Thank you, sir! :D

Something for your wives to lust after. A $200,000+ Hermes Birkin.
Vlad: Huhh?? Diamond encrusted padlock? Nicely photographed. Don't let Lindsey Lohan near it!

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Lights Up The Whole Room With Warmth! Wonderful Rayyan!
Love this shot, Rayyan. What a wonderful smile!
Rayyan: +1. That smile's infectious. Stunning color! :salute:

Cheers, Matt

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member

What the guys said, Rayyan: warm, genuine, wonderful smile and perfect capture! :thumbs:

A quiet day at the beach. Cheers, Matt.

D7000; 28-300mm; 42mm; 1/800s @ f/15; ISO 1000
Lots of depth. Very nicely composed Matt!

Something for your wives to lust after. A $200,000+ Hermes Birkin.
:bugeyes:
Hope they at least offer a "P" option available for an extra couple of dozen thou for shopping pros... :rolleyes:

(btw makes me think of an old saying in the pool billiards industry: "if you put a diamond insert on a broom, it'll make an expensive broom -not a better cue stick")

Peter: another nice catch of the black cat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.