The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

My 15-year-old niece drops in two of her 15 points for the game.

D3s, 85/1.4G @ f1.4, 1/1000, ISO 1600:

m_driscoll

Steve: Mahalo, Duke Stevahanamoku! :D
Corlan: Thank you! :D
Rayyan: Thanks. Actually she didn't go into any of those shops. She was with me having a milkshake. That's the life!
Rayyan: Very cool photo! Excellent! Nice skin tone and color. :thumbup:
Pete: These dance photos of yours are stunning! The body positions you capture here make an elegant composition. :thumbup:
Jorgen: Great framing. Beautiful IQ. :thumbup:
Rayyan: Superb image! The pp really suits. (insert salute here)
Tim: Shhh... ;)
Jorgen: "Sweet Order" is a great capture. She's unnervingly peppy appearing. :thumbup:
Hermann: Great images! Very good focus. Although, I think the Audi Q7 was a designer's mistake. IMHO. :thumbup:
Tim: N...ice! :thumbup:
Hermann: Beautiful photos and a beautiful place to cross country ski. :thumbup:
bahr: Those are great images! All of them! Thanks for posting. Looking forward to more. (insert thumbsup here)
Rayyan: Every image is a pleasant surprise! The asymmetrical balance in this photo's brilliant. I think the strong lines created by his look and the rail are offset by his mass and the column. (insert thumbsup here)
Lloyd: Perfect shot!!! (insert salute here)

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

rayyan

awesome. lovin it
Hi there,

Been in Dubai for 4 years but occasionally take assignments outside of the region. Dubai is a difficult place sometimes. Wish i could go traveling more or at least back to Scotland for a bit.
bahr, thanks. I usually am in Dubai once a month or so. maybe can get together for sheesha and shahe/dallah.

Take care.

BTW: Rayyan, I'm fairly sure, you know that view from your journeys "here and there and everywhere" :), and the trip wasn't arduous all-over, some fun as well, I may reassure you of that! :D
Hermann, no sir you give me too much credit. But the flag on my left does
bring back some memories. But faded ones!!:D

Regards guys.

rayyan

Matt, like you said before. Not my kind of beach either. The last time I was there they had the Hilton there. The Rainbow Towers. I don't know if it is still there.

But it was not so crowded. I like quiet. Hush. The rustle of the coconot leaves, hear the waves. Not kids screaming!!

I hope you had a good time!!:D

rayyan

Remember, me and the model in the hotel? I posted a photo here previously.

Well it would appear, that models can't keep away from me. Or I away from them.:D

I do not particularly like dolled up girls ( gender neutral ). I avoid them, but..

There I am waiting for Aria to take me back to the hotel. I have had a full day of meeting and talking to people in the market place. 50mm at the ready!

Something catches my eye, to my right. I step back. Peer inside. I am tired.
Looked interesting though!

I walk in. 50mm at the ready. Dirty Harry..make my day, I think.

I look at the..no not the model. She is run of the mill, she can wait.

I am a frontal man myself. For anything. ' Kiss You ' she was shouting!!

I want to see what I should be kissing ( or whatever!! ).

I move forward. Sorry sir, this is private. What is? This shoot.

I just want to Kiss, says I. The Model? says the boom man. No.
He has a grin. Who then? he asks in anticipation.

The girl..the ' Kiss You ' girl of course. Not the model. Too much lipstick, says I.

The model is hot. ( temperature and humidity ). Wipe, powder. Her grin is gone. She stares at me. Then at someone behind me.

Please leave now, sir. Bad breadth, I smell from behind me. Bouncer, Ugly, BBIIGG!

Stupid I am, Dumb No.

What about the ' Kiss You '. A smile, her eyes meet mine. Did I read them say
Maybe, later?

Now, please. The Ugly.

The Good, Bad and the Ugly. The Ugly wins. I leave. But I shall return!

I promise to myself. I shall do a model here. Me and her. Alone. Or I shall make a Model. Promise.

I kept that promise. I shall tell the story some other time. What a Model, I made.

I returned. Did a ' shoot '. She has her first audition. I might return to Bali.

Status
Not open for further replies.