The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wisps

And now for something completely different I'll add this palette of wisps I found above my garden taken with a D700+50mm f/1.4 Manual Nikkor 1/2000@f/8 ISO 200::
All nature's work. :)

D700+55mm Micro Nikkor 1/4000@f/11 ISO400
Michael: Thank you for sharing the impressive photographs of your beautiful home country. :thumbs:

I enjoyed visiting northern Spain (Euskadi, Cantabria, Asturia, Galicia) repeatedly some years ago a lot - the beauty of the countryside may even be vaguely perceptible in this photograph from Cantabria (I believe) taken with a at that time new to me low end 6 MP digital equipment. (Pleasant memories) :)

D 50, 18 - 55 mm/3.5 - 5.6 @ 18 mm & f/11

Thank you for your interest and best regards!

rayyan

I enjoyed visiting northern Spain (Euskadi, Cantabria, Asturia, Galicia) repeatedly some years ago a lot - the beauty of the countryside may even be vaguely perceptible in this photograph from Cantabria (I believe) taken with a at that time new to me low end 6 MP digital equipment. (Pleasant memories) :)
Hermann, serene capture, beautiful vantage. No wonder it brings back fond memories!

Spain is made for memories. Gentle capture.:thumbs:

Lloyd

Sorry I'm so far behind on commenting. Great stuff everyone... really. I've been here lurking off and on, but am trying to catch up on some work.

We had our granddaughter over the weekend, and took her with us to some friends for dinner, as they have a son about the same age. We were visiting after dinner and things were quiet with the kids (always a bad sign, as any parent knows). Their older daughter came into the room holding a large jar of Vasoline, which was open, with it's contents all over the outside. Turned out the two little ones (our Nelle the ringleader, of course), had spread it all over the playroom, and themselves!

D3s, 85/1.4 @ f1.4, ISO 2000:

"The Ringleader"

"Partners in Grime"

"Mimi to the Rescue"

"Set to Quieter Pursuits - in the same room as the adults"

D3s, 50/1.4G @ f1.4, ISO 2000

routlaw

We had our granddaughter over the weekend, and took her with us to some friends for dinner, as they have a son about the same age. We were visiting after dinner and things were quiet with the kids (always a bad sign, as any parent knows). Their older daughter came into the room holding a large jar of Vasoline, which was open, with it's contents all over the outside. Turned out the two little ones (our Nelle the ringleader, of course), had spread it all over the playroom, and themselves!
Thats hilarious! :ROTFL: Great documentation of this auspicious event Lloyd!

Rob

Sorry I'm so far behind on commenting. Great stuff everyone... really. I've been here lurking off and on, but am trying to catch up on some work.

D3s, 85/1.4 @ f1.4, ISO 2000:

"The Ringleader"

"Partners in Grime"

"Mimi to the Rescue"

"Set to Quieter Pursuits - in the same room as the adults"

D3s, 50/1.4G @ f1.4, ISO 2000
Lloyd: Really, really adorable your photographic documentation! And beautiful colors, cute subjects anyway ... :thumbs::thumbs:

Hermann. I suffer from vertigo. I sleep on the gf!! In planes I sit in an aisle seat. I have not climbed the leaning towers of ' anywhere '.

However, on the ground, I see and appreciate your capture. Don't know much about converging verticals.

But I know what appeals to me. Your capture does.
The lamp post shadow adds a haunting atmosphere to the scene.

Excellent:thumbs:
Hermann, What A Jaw Dropping Image! Love It!
Sehr Schon Hermann!:)
Hermann, serene capture, beautiful vantage. No wonder it brings back fond memories!

Spain is made for memories. Gentle capture.:thumbs:
Rayyan, Steve: Thank you, gentlemen, for your kind words and comments! :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.