The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m3photo

Re: Cantabria

I enjoyed visiting northern Spain (Euskadi, Cantabria, Asturia, Galicia) repeatedly some years ago a lot - the beauty of the countryside may even be vaguely perceptible in this photograph from Cantabria (I believe) taken with a at that time new to me low end 6 MP digital equipment. (Pleasant memories) :)
!
You're welcome :)

Low end equipment for a "high end" image - beautiful.

rsolti13

Hey guys....see some familiar faces. I have mainly been using my Leica recently but the Nikon still gets 'some' play :)

Lloyd

Hey guys....see some familiar faces. I have mainly been using my Leica recently but the Nikon still gets 'some' play :)
These are terrific, Ryan. I love what you've done with the Leica, but there is NOTHING wrong with these, for sure. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.