The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Hey guys....see some familiar faces. I have mainly been using my Leica recently but the Nikon still gets 'some' play :)
Ryan, Lovely. like the pp too. Let's not get confused with the names folks!!:D

Rayyan, that's me. Ryan, that's the photog. Ryyyyaaaann, we wait for his contributions here!!:D:D

Thanks all! You make me want to post a couple more :) Some recent shots from a cemetary nearby (...)
Ryan: Loving cemetery pictures. :thumbs:

So I have to add a few from "Munich Old Cemetery" (local patriotism - insert big grin):

All D 700, 85 mm/1.8 D @ f/2.2

"Even the Saints Need a Shower on Occation"

Thanks for your interest and best regards.

Hermann, thanks. I don't think you love cemeteries ( not yet anyway:D ) but take lovely photographs of and in them.:thumbs:
Rayyan: First thanks!

But you really should take a long walk around Munich Old Cemetery next time, when you visit Munich (me :D). I am pretty sure, you would like it as well! :salute:

BTW: Didn't I say: I love cemetery pictures? (Insert confused/smile)

Status
Not open for further replies.