The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Rayyan: :D So I can appease you, Bavaria is highly earth-bound and well-known for that! :D

The "church"-bell just posted by you may even be symbolic in this spirit! (Friedrich Schiller "Festgemauert in der Erden ...")
Hermann, Honestly one does not need any excuse to visit Bavaria. The only time I avoid Munich is in October..my type of drinks become scarce.:D, and there are too many other temptations around for a cardiac old man!!:eek:

I checked the translation in you-know-where. It came out ridiculous, but I got the meaning.

Thanks and take care.

Hermann, Honestly one does not need any excuse to visit Bavaria. The only time I avoid Munich is in October..my type of drinks become scarce.:D, and there are too many other temptations around for a cardiac old man!!:eek:

I checked the translation in you-know-where. It came out ridiculous, but I got the meaning.

Thanks and take care.
Rayyan: Maybe I found a better translation for you :)

"Walled up in the earth so steady
Burned from clay, the mould doth stand." Friedrich Schiller, "Song of the Bell".

But since this is a picture-thread as an exculpation solely those three from "BMW World" :D :

"Man on the Stairway"

D 700, 14 - 24 mm/2.8 G @ 24 mm & f/4

"Bar"

D 700, 14 -24 mm/2.8G @ 24 mm & f/4

"Wishful Thinking"

D 50, 12 - 24 mm/4G @ 24 mm & f/5

Hope you like it and thanks for your interest.

rayyan

Rayyan: Maybe I found a better translation for you :)

"Walled up in the earth so steady
Burned from clay, the mould doth stand." Friedrich Schiller, "Song of the Bell"

But since this is a picture-thread as an exculpation solely those three from "BMW World" :D :
Hermann, what a wonderful saying!!:clap:

The ' BMW World ' is indeed a world of its own. The set is chic. #1 is BMW, Munchen, Bavaria.:thumbs:

rsolti13

Jorgen....thanks....shot at f/2 with Zeiss 35 f/2 :) . Hell of a lens!

rayyan - great bell pic! The pp is perfect with that shot!

contrelamontre - great shots! Really like #2 but #1 is also excellent. I can never get great architecture shots like that...don't have the eye

Here are a few more shots

rayyan

Waikiki Beach.
Matt, I have this friend. Hangs around on the west coast.

Says he has a ' day job '. That send him to Waikiki beach.

Says he shall show us birds in Paradise. On Waikiki.

He then keeps all them bird shots for himself.

I was waiting for them multi colored tits.

Amongst luscious green foliage and sand.

He sent me some bird shots. Yes. Grayscale.

What about them birds. I was waiting for the tits.

If my day job send me to Waikiki. I would work even at night. Just to
go find them birds. Known to inhabit that island.

What a bummer!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.