The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Gents. Did I mention I love the D700? It's exactly the right size. Very glad to have ended up with it. Now if I could just get off the property long enough to shoot something other than the pond!

Still, longer days, melting ice and open water is very welcome. Cheers!

Tim
Tim: Particularly like the second one - nice reflections! :thumbup: And that D 700 is a gem ...

m_driscoll

m_driscoll

Hey Gents. Did I mention I love the D700? It's exactly the right size. Very glad to have ended up with it. Now if I could just get off the property long enough to shoot something other than the pond!

Tim

Tim: These are really great! Excellent IQ. :thumbup: I wish that i still had my D700. It is exactly the right size (IMHO). I'll probably be waiting too long for the D800.

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Lloyd

The past and the future in one shot. Very nice.

Not any of these dishes left as far as I can tell at least onsite my friend is going to render one

Very kewl find, Matto. I'll have to see if I can find a little piece of china I found about 38 years ago in some ruins. If I do, I'll send you a pic. Kinda interesting.

Yeah, I grokked you guys aren't utterly thrilled by those minimalist interior architectural pictures, so I'll keep adequate supplies coming :D. Since I still trust in those views simply take some getting used to ... :)

So a few more from "BMW World" for your pleasure:

D 700, 14 - 24 mm/2.8G @ 24 mm & f/4

Hope you like it (nevertheless) and thanks for your interest.
Very nice Hermann. That BMW world looks to be quite the place.

shtarka1

Tim

Glad your liking the D700 Tim! This is Beautiful!

m_driscoll

Matt: I like your portrait of the bear so much - everybody likes teddy bears - but didn't that VR work really reliably?? :D :thumbs:

Yeah, I grokked you guys aren't utterly thrilled by those minimalist interior architectural pictures, so I'll keep adequate supplies coming :D. Since I still trust in those views simply take some getting used to ... :)
Both D 700, 14 - 24 mm/2.8G @ 14 mm & f/4

Hermann: Thanks you! :D The VR was generally reliable. The photographer wasn't.

I'm a big fan of minimalist architectural interiors! I really like what you've been posting. :thumbs:

DavidE on the Leica M Photo thread also posts some very cool WA modern architectural interiors. His are usually from Las Vegas; so, often "more is more" is the mantra.

Cheers, Matt

Lloyd

F5, 50G, Portra 400, Costco Scans:)
Sweet set, cuz! Love these two especially. Looks like you got busted in that first one. Hope he didn't wail on you with his shillelagh!:D

And that last one. I see you were trying to hide in plain sight! Yes, my eyes were distracted... just to the side of your head there. Distraction in abundance!! :thumbup:

Hermann: Thanks you! :D The VR was generally reliable. The photographer wasn't.

I'm a big fan of minimalist architectural interiors! I really like what you've been posting. :thumbs:

DavidE on the Leica M Photo thread also posts some very cool WA modern architectural interiors. His are usually from Las Vegas; so, often "more is more" is the mantra.

Cheers, Matt

Matt: Thanks a lot for the kind words and the comment! I know DavidE's pictures on the Leica thread and like them exceptionally. Since I'm a self-confessed WA-fan - while looking forward to my next trip to the USA - then, maybe, I also will be visiting LV (for that reason) - and Seattle anyway! :)

Sweet set, cuz! Love these two especially. Looks like you got busted in that first one. Hope he didn't wail on you with his shillelagh!:D

And that last one. I see you were trying to hide in plain sight! Yes, my eyes were distracted... just to the side of your head there. Distraction in abundance!! :thumbup:
Steve: Exactly my vote as well - those are great!!! :salute:

shtarka1

Lloyd, i think both these ladies put a Spell On Me!:D Thanks Bro!:D
Steve: Exactly my vote as well - those are great!!! :salute:
Thanks My Friend!

rayyan

rayyan

Rayyan: Undoubtedly Ayesha's philter did work wonders - so you should relay our acknowledgment for your convalescence and the impressing pictures you posted recently to her :) ! :thumbs:

Hermann. Thank you.:salute:

I love European design in many things. Cars are no exception. The BMW World is a place really worth visiting. I am with you on that.

Your photos do it justice.:salute:

rayyan

F5, 50G, Portra 400, Costco Scans:)
Numbers 2,3 are my favorite of this lovely set.:thumbs:

To learn to focus is not a luxury but a necessity.
That this is so is amply x 2 demonstrated by you.

Thank you sensei san.:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.