The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Today's post is particulararly for Lloyd, Steve and maybe some other cycling buddies here. Just now it's important "making" miles in preparation for the season! :)

"Handcrafted in Steamboat Springs, CO" for sure also will be great for the stages of TdF in the Alps and Pyrenees. :D

(BTW: Pictures captured in a rush on today's practice lap, so sorry for the possibly shaky hands :))
Lovely shots of what seems to be a fantastic bike. I had to make do with the stationary bike at the fitness center today. One hour of sheer suffering. I'll be able to walk again tomorrow :ROTFL:

Lovely shots of what seems to be a fantastic bike. I had to make do with the stationary bike at the fitness center today. One hour of sheer suffering. I'll be able to walk again tomorrow :ROTFL:
Jørgen: Thanks! And riding a stationary bike, that's the real torture. I suffer vicariously with you! :salute:

routlaw

Wow! Hermann, great shots (love the OOF rendering of that 35/1.4), and I'm most impressed by your choice of bicycle!! I'm a fan of Moots myself. I love titanium bikes (I have two Lightspeed full Ti bikes, a Tuscany and Blade), and have been coveting my friend's Moots mountain bike. Thanks for making me wish I could get out for a ride today. Cold and raining at the moment. I'll do a ride on the trainer today!
+1, Agreed good work on a cool looking bike. Never heard of Moots, just have to be satisfied with my old Trek Carbon Fiber I guess. Endless winter here too, back to the trainer.

Rob

shtarka1

some more for you guys

Sweet Rides! Great Set Ryan!
Today's post is particulararly for Lloyd, Steve and maybe some other cycling buddies here. Just now it's important "making" miles in preparation for the season! :)

"Handcrafted in Steamboat Springs, CO" for sure also will be great for the stages of TdF in the Alps and Pyrenees. :D

(BTW: Pictures captured in a rush on today's practice lap, so sorry for the possibly shaky hands :))

All with D 700, 35 mm/1.4G
IMG]

Hermann, Campi Record....:bugeyes:! Gorgeous Set Up! I Do Appreciate You Showcasing This Gem! Danke & Ride On Brotha!:thumbs:

jsf

Ryan, nice picture of the Volvo, brings back memories of my first car, a P544 with the B18 engine. Just like what looks like a P545 in your photo except mine had the split windshield. Nice car, I was 18 it was red, tuned exhaust. They were really neat cars. Good job. Joe

m_driscoll

Matt, I can smell the Bear Musk from here! Nice!:)
Jorgen, both Superb in Every Way!:salute:
Thanks, Steve.
Sometimes, I wonder if I only need one lens, an 85mm on DX or 135mm on FX.
D300 with 85mm f/1.8 @ f/5.0
Steve: Thanks! :D
Jorgen: +1! Those first two are great "finds". Surprising how much the "yellow shoes" pop out after you read the caption. The softer tone in this last one and the PJ quality are very cool. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

m_driscoll

Wow! Hermann, great shots (love the OOF rendering of that 35/1.4), and I'm most impressed by your choice of bicycle!! I'm a fan of Moots myself. I love titanium bikes (I have two Lightspeed full Ti bikes, a Tuscany and Blade), and have been coveting my friend's Moots mountain bike. Thanks for making me wish I could get out for a ride today. Cold and raining at the moment. I'll do a ride on the trainer today!
Hermann: +1! Nice photos and nice bike! :thumbup:

And the hits just keep on coming! Another fine set, Ryan. I especially like the flower, the Volvo and the Ducati. :salute:
Ryan: +1! And, I like the "Julliette Gordon", too. :thumbup:
+1, +1 Add my vote on both!!:thumbs:
Matt: Plus my double vote as well! :thumbs:
Lloyd/Hermann: Thank you, both! :D:D

Cheers, Matt

m_driscoll

1. "Bear food". This is late May. In the summer, it's higher then the bears and you're not allowed in to the estuary. Probably don't want you to become bear food.

2. Not a good idea to go wandering in to the rain forest, either.

3. Hard to find a bear without a mouthful of marsh grass

1. D3; 200mm f/2; 1/500s @ f/4; ISO 1600

2. D3; 200 - 400mm f/4; 400mm; 1/250s @ f/4; +1 EV; ISO 1600

3. D3; 300mm f/2.8 w/TC-14E; 400mm; 1/250s @ f/7.1; ISO 800

Cheers, Matt

+1, Agreed good work on a cool looking bike. Never heard of Moots, just have to be satisfied with my old Trek Carbon Fiber I guess. Endless winter here too, back to the trainer.

Rob
Hermann, Campi Record....:bugeyes:! Gorgeous Set Up! I Do Appreciate You Showcasing This Gem! Danke & Ride On Brotha!:thumbs:
Hermann: +1! Nice photos and nice bike! :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

Rob, Steve, Matt: Thanks a lot for the kind feedback, gentlemen! :salute:

1. "Bear food". This is late May. In the summer, it's higher then the bears and you're not allowed in to the estuary. Probably don't want you to become bear food.

Cheers, Matt

Matt: Particularly like the "mood" of the landscape, you captured here so aptly - great PP as well! :thumbs:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
This is only getting better and better :thumbs:

rayyan

some more for you guys

Ryan, super.:thumbs:

Hermann, Gorgeous set...cannot choose a fav. Just a representative of your
super captures.:salute:

rayyan

Cheers, Matt

Matt, lovely. seems deceptively serene!!:D
Btw, have you moved house!!

Lovely nature photography.:thumbs:

shtarka1

1. D3; 200mm f/2; 1/500s @ f/4; ISO 1600

Cheers, Matt

Wonderful Landscapes & Griz Matt!

Status
Not open for further replies.