The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_driscoll

m_driscoll

"Jump The Broom"!

D700,24G iso 4000 :)
Man, you're in dead stroke lately.
Here i'm thinking Arthur Penn, Herr Lubitsch, Koizumi San, with the clarity of Jacques Tati. Well done Mr Mark.

Splendiferous by all means.
All i did was Show Up C!:D Merci Beaucoup!!!
ain't it all about the decisive moment, my friend... :)
You are rockin' it, Bro. Really like these two in particular.
Steve: Perfectly mise-en-scène, illustrious casting and a glorious set design!!:thumbs::thumbs: :D
Two very fascinating photos, Steve, on several levels :thumbup:
Deserves to be on a billboard for the play.
The BW reminds me of Shaftesbury Avenue in London during the 60s.
The color processing reminds me of my younger days.

Both seem to be beautifully staged. I know they are not.

Excellent Steve.:thumbs:
Steve: The critics love them! Me too. Remember, You couldn't have taken a picture if "all you(I) did was show up" ...without a camera. An iPhone might have been OK, though. (insert thumbs up and smiley face here)

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

Driving around the back roads looking for the trailhead, I even found a truck for sale! Would you buy a vehile from this lot?? Sorry, but I had to take a pic and post it!

Love this One CN!
In living color!

1. D3; 300mm f/2.8 w/TC-E 14; 1/320s @ f/7.1; ISO 800

2. D3; 300mm f/2.8 w/TC-E 14; 1/400s @ f/4; ISO 1000

3. D3; 300mm f/2.8 w/TC-E 14; 1/400s @ f/4; ISO 800

4. D3; 300mm f/2.8 w/TC-E 14; 1/400s @ f/4; ISO 1100

5. D3; 300mm f/2.8 w/TC-E 14; 1/400s @ f/4; ISO 1100

Cheers, Matt

That Family Put On Quite The Show For You Matt! Awesome!
Amazing!!!!:thumbs:

CNovick

Yet another panoramic- Black Mountain - This one taken from north of Lake George. Another summit on my 'bucket list'.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Matt- thanks. much appreciated :)
The dancing bears in natural colors are indeed excellent. Each member of the family has its favorite (mine's #4, and #1, well all of them). Every time you post some of the bear series we keep gathering around the screen, smile and comment. Thanks for sharing, and please keep'em coming as long as the stock last. ISO1100... was it getting dark?

Cnovick: "truck for sale" is super cool. We've all seen some similar scenes in the country, and the shot conveys this special atmosphere. Like the Lake George shot pano, too.

Rayyan, this last portrait in amazing indeed. The bold, revealing processing serves your beautiful subject quite well. :thumbs:

m_driscoll

Love this One CN!
That Family Put On Quite The Show For You Matt! Awesome!
Wow. I really liked the treatment you did before, but I think I prefer these in full color. Great shots!
Steve/Lloyd: Thanks! :D :D Incredible to watch. :D

Matt- thanks. much appreciated :)
The dancing bears in natural colors are indeed excellent. Each member of the family has its favorite (mine's #4, and #1, well all of them). Every time you post some of the bear series we keep gathering around the screen, smile and comment. Thanks for sharing, and please keep'em coming as long as the stock last. ISO1100... was it getting dark?...
Corlan: Thanks! :D I'm working my way back through them. I'm afraid there's more to come. These were cropped in considerably. IQ was dicey. ISO was too high. Getting darker, but more like technological dissonance between myself and the camera. :eek:

Cheers, Matt.

rayyan

Beyond amazing. Another face full of life. :salute:
Rayyan, this last portrait in amazing indeed. The bold, revealing processing serves your beautiful subject quite well. :thumbs:
Rayyan: Beautiful detail and capture. Character comes through. :thumbup:

Cheers, Matt.

Steve, Lloyd, Corlan, Matt..Thanks guys. You folk are no less amazing.:salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.