The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_driscoll

Love all three of them, Matt.

Favorite is number one, will stylistically tag along the other one posted recently, same subject. Very complementary. Cast of characters is quite nice (especially the first four or five starting from the left).

#2 for geometry, and the distant smile... and the red ATM's maybe not your usual style but just excellent, really!
(and since we're talking about crops for a change :D, i might let the right hand side part out (street/cars), 3x4 or something like that for more impact)

P.S. just like Rayyan, got a significant preference for the color version of the three girls here :)
Corlan: Thank you, sir. I always appreciate your comments and critique! :D :)

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Here again my vote undoubtedly goes to the color version.
Stronger, more dramatic, serving the dynamic composition well.

The push button+arrow is a nice touch giving directions to the eye, from there to the street car, the people crossing, then to the open sky thanks to the building and clouds...

Like it a lot! :thumbs:

(the b&w version is much more static in comparison, couldn't find a "way in")

m_driscoll

Here again my vote undoubtedly goes to the color version.
Stronger, more dramatic, serving the dynamic composition well.

The push button+arrow is a nice touch giving directions to the eye, from there to the street car, the people crossing, then to the open sky thanks to the building and clouds...

Like it a lot! :thumbs:

(the b&w version is much more static in comparison, couldn't find a "way in")
Corlan: Great comments. :D Sometimes I do the B & W because it's de rigueur. Probably spoiled by too many options. A more confident, and disciplined, photographer would have just one, refined and resolved, version to present, and add to his (or her) oeuvre. :cool:

(Today's challenge was to use two French (sort of?) words. I made it with ten minutes to spare! :toocool:)

Back to film for six months to discipline my art!! :toocool:

Cheers, Matt. ;)

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

P.S. I agree with you.

shtarka1

Matt I Agree With Corlan. The Color Is So Vibrant & Eye Catching! It Really Accentuates The Train & Jumps Out At You! Magnifique!

Status
Not open for further replies.