The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Ahh. Perfect day here in Maine. Breezy, warm and dry. Been outside all day and just now enjoying a cocktail before starting to make dinner. Here a few simple details from a short walk around this morning. Peace to all of you!

Best,
Tim

CNovick

This week's trek into the wilderness: Black Mountain -- the north end of Lake George -- Sumit 2400'. I camped at Lapland Pond (about 1 1/2 miles from the summit trail).

This is a view of the mountain (the far one) as I head for the trail. (pic taken ~30mm)

Last edited:

CNovick

Ahh. Perfect day here in Maine. Breezy, warm and dry. Been outside all day and just now enjoying a cocktail before starting to make dinner. Here a few simple details from a short walk around this morning. Peace to all of you!

Best,
Tim

Love the dragonfly -- Great pic!

Conrad

m_driscoll

Best,
Tim
Tim: Your photos often have this soothing, zen-like, meditative, simplicity. Peaceful life in the country. These go that way for me. Very cool. Order of preference: #1, #4, #3, #2. Are you a Monk, or a mathematician? :toocool:

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

shtarka1

Best,
Tim
Tim, Gorgeous Comps & IQ! Peace To You Also Brotha!

m_driscoll

Status
Not open for further replies.