The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

m_driscoll

Matt, thanks for noticing my titles & putting the puzzle together. Your always on the same page! Yeah im digging the 28 1.4 & especially the 105 1.8 ais! Thanks Brotha! Congrats on the new 0.95?!:eek:;)
Steve: Sussing out your titles is part of the fun. I confess, I pick it up tomorrow. Boy, my f/1.0 sold way too fast!

The Enforcer,Protector of The Worlds Most Interesting Man...

D3, ZF 35 1.4:)
Steve: That's awesome! Is he actually connected to the guy in the hat? He does have a bodyguard look, although a bit untidy for guarding the "Dude"!

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
I think you guys got it in reverse. The hat guy is flannel shirt guy's butler.

Seduced by SFXPro "styles". Shot through the windshield of a moving Subaru:

Best,
Tim

bensonga

Lots of wonderful images here....I have alot of catching up to do! As one of my friends once said....."I hate it when work gets in the way of life."

I did manage to fire off a few more shots with the D2X and 55mm Micro Nikkor over the past couple weeks. Here's one of them.

My Nikon 28mm f2.8 AIS lens is now mounted up and I'm hoping to get a few shots to contribute to ryc/JT's thread this weekend.

Unfortunately, I don't have a Nikkor 105 f1.8 AIS lens. I may need to rectify that situation real soon! :)

Gary

m_driscoll

Lots of wonderful images here....I have alot of catching up to do! As one of my friends once said....."I hate it when work gets in the way of life."

I did manage to fire off a few more shots with the D2X and 55mm Micro Nikkor over the past couple weeks. Here's one of them.

My Nikon 28mm f2.8 AIS lens is now mounted up and I'm hoping to get a few shots to contribute to ryc/JT's thread this weekend.

Unfortunately, I don't have a Nikkor 105 f1.8 AIS lens. I may need to rectify that situation real soon! :)

Gary
Gary: Superb detail, texture, and color. I want to touch it. :thumbup: Don't let Steve seduce you to the dark side of lens lust! One body and one lens is all anybody needs. :ROTFL:

Cheers, Matt

shtarka1

Steve: Sussing out your titles is part of the fun. I confess, I pick it up tomorrow. Boy, my f/1.0 sold way too fast!

Steve: That's awesome! Is he actually connected to the guy in the hat? He does have a bodyguard look, although a bit untidy for guarding the "Dude"!

Cheers, Matt.

Not Connected Matt, Just Thought I Was Shooting "Him" While He's Suppose To Be At "Work"!:ROTFL:! Thanks!

rayyan

Gary
Gary, excellent shot. The 55 is still one of the best they produced.

Lloyd

Tim: +1! Nice portrait. Kevin looks like he's about to come your way. Interesting proportions with the head turned 90 deg. to the body.
:thumbup:

Cheers, Matt

+1 to Matt's comment here. And that shot of Kevin is a winner!

Seduced by SFXPro "styles". Shot through the windshield of a moving Subaru:

Best,
Tim
Love this image, Tim. Back in the late 60s, I hitch-hiked across the US and back, and mostly stayed off the freeways, opting for roads like these. Very reminiscent. Beautiful processing too.

Lloyd

Gary
Very nice Gary. Great detail shot.

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
+1 to Matt's comment here. And that shot of Kevin is a winner!

Love this image, Tim. Back in the late 60s, I hitch-hiked across the US and back, and mostly stayed off the freeways, opting for roads like these. Very reminiscent. Beautiful processing too.
Thanks and thanks!

I remember when hitch-hiking was pretty normal, cool even. Made some pretty inexpensive trips in those days. Maybe travel time wasn't that important. Now? I don't see a lot of HHers, and the ones I do see, I feel like I ought to warn them of something.

Lloyd

Thanks and thanks!

I remember when hitch-hiking was pretty normal, cool even. Made some pretty inexpensive trips in those days. Maybe travel time wasn't that important. Now? I don't see a lot of HHers, and the ones I do see, I feel like I ought to warn them of something.
Yes, I know what you mean, I feel the same way. Wasn't really always safe even back then... I had a couple of close calls, but I thinks it's changed considerably.

Status
Not open for further replies.