The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Tim: Kevin, the Blades of Green (all the set really, but i find that one especially impressive in its simplicity) and On the Road Again are great photos. Different styles, same mastery.
The road shot is different from your usual production, but absolutely excellent (quite an interesting angle btw). Makes me missing all the road trips from the past. Love it.

Rayyan: another voice for the "partitioned composition". What a great shot!
The portraits are indeed, as always, sooo good. Tales of the Soul, they are.
:salute:

Steve: i like the atmosphere and imposing framing of "Seeds of Love", but what truly stands out is Snoopy and Mom. Full of love and tenderness, and it tells the story. Can't beat that. :thumbs:
Oh btw, "The Enforcer,Protector of The Worlds Most Interesting Man..." is such a good line (and photo, neddless to say) :toocool:

Gary: clean comp and great detail. Superb lens, this kit is certainly a winner in your hands. :thumbup:

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Matt: interesting take, and exchange with Hermann, on the subject of "pictures like this". I probably missed a few points, disagree with some. But let's not over intellectualize. Not my style, y'know. :ROTFL:

[...] Don't let Steve seduce you to the dark side of lens lust!
Needed to quote this...
For some reason I'm conjuring up a scene with a NoctiPot and AISKettle. One says "black". The other one throws stones. At glass, of course. No house though. But an architect.
:confused: :deadhorse:

:D

"one body, one lens", eh? :rolleyes:

shtarka1

Steve: i like the atmosphere and imposing framing of "Seeds of Love", but what truly stands out is Snoopy and Mom. Full of love and tenderness, and it tells the story. Can't beat that. :thumbs:
Oh btw, "The Enforcer,Protector of The Worlds Most Interesting Man..." is such a good line (and photo, neddless to say) :toocool:
Thanks A Lot C!!!

Corlan F.

Subscriber Member
Analog extraordinaire, Steve!

All are just great. All.
#3 is technically impressive, but the last one might stand out as really special.

No doubt the subjects will love them. Prints wil be gorgeous!

TRSmith

Subscriber Member
Steve: Great set with #4 a real standout in my mind. The sort of counter-intuitive "soft focus" approach for the macho guy works really well.

Corlan: Nice treatments on both your shots of our animal friends. Especially nice color on the birdy but love the way the white tufts glow in B&W.

Best,
Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.