The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks all :)

There's something about the strict, conservative lines of old German cars that never seems to look out of fashion.

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 80mm and 1/125s

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks again. Here's more for the speedy generation. Japanese style this time.

D80 with Tamron 17-50 @ 50mm and 1/50s

D80 with Tamron 17-50 @ 50mm and 1/30s

m_driscoll

Graham: Have fun. I hope you'll post as few from your upcoming trip.
Corlan: Batman's pretty well decorated. Although, I think he wasn't quite going fast enough?
Rayyan: Nice color and light. Pleasant looking place.
Matt: Nicely found and photographed.
CNovick: Nice set of Auger Falls photos. My fav is the last. You can really see the power of the water.
CNovick: Really like the quite feeling and lines in the phot of the bridge. Great contrast to the turbulent water.
Rayyan: Very Noir, even though it's in color. Great tone. +1 to what Steve said.
CNovick: "Death Falls" and the mosquito pond are both excellent. Vertical and horizontal both work.
David: Marlon Brando, or James Dean? You captured an "attitude". nicely done. A photo worth "playing" with in pp.
Joe: Great photo. Nice contrast between the light and shade and there color.
Joe: Very cool point of view with the bridge photo. Makes you look harder at each element in the photo.
Tim: I love the pastel coloring and the focus. I think you's got it. Everything still has discernible color and the pastels are distinctive.
Tim: Great look chimney. Nicely balanced composition. We're using salvaged "barnwood" and rusted corrugated metal roofing for an apartment clubhouse in Missoula, MT. Not quite the same as a real barn! :eek:
Rayyan: Beautiful color and concentrated looks.
David: I like the contrasty B & W; but, the last treatment is great. It has an old 50's movie look.
Jorgen: "Virtual Reality" is an excellent composition. Perfect pp and face.
Jorgen: I agree. The shot of the bimmer's very cool.
Lloyd: Thank you, sir! :D

Cheers, Matt.

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com

Lloyd

Balloonist's Prayer

May the winds welcome you with softness.
May the sun bless you with its warm hands.
May you fly so high and so well that God
joins you in laughter and sets you gently
back into the loving arms of Mother Earth.

From the Panguitch Valley Balloon Rally last weekend. All with the D3s, 28-70/2.8

Balloonist's Prayer

From the Panguitch Valley Balloon Rally last weekend. All with the D3s, 28-70/2.8
Lloyd: Really nice series conveying an authentic impression of the event! Particularly like the composition of # 4, with the single balloon in the FG, the elevated POV on the other, "smaller" balloons and the greens and blues of the BG. :thumbs:

rayyan

Balloonist's Prayer

Amen.

Wow and Wow Lloyd. Beautiful photogrphic documentation of what must have been a superlative event.

The colors scream. The perspective is ' not on the ground '.

Excellent rendition my friend.:salute:

routlaw

Lloyd superb work here, and very fun pictures. You really seem to have this new D3s of yours dialed in these days. Great color, dynamic range et al!

Matt love the second bear photo, have never seen this sort of "head shot" before. Well done!

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.