The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Going through my winter images, I came across a few more unseasonal shots.
Hope you don't mind...:rolleyes:

I don't mind a bit, Arne. And it's been so hot here the last few days, a little cooling off, even visually welcome. I especially like this shot. :salute:

Lloyd

We've been in a monsoonal pattern around here. Clear most mornings, and cloudy, with thundershowers in the afternoon and even. Night before last, I looked out and saw something I'd never seen before, a pink rainbow.

D3s, 28-70/2.8, ISO 2000

Arne Hvaring

We've been in a monsoonal pattern around here. Clear most mornings, and cloudy, with thundershowers in the afternoon and even. Night before last, I looked out and saw something I'd never seen before, a pink rainbow.

Thanks Loyd! Glad you looked out, really cool (if that's the appropriate word :D ) rainbow!

shtarka1

Steve, you are smoking with that ais thing my friend!! Love the conversion.:thumbs:

p.s i got to find my spinach!!
Uggggg!:D Thanks Rayyan!
Great shot, Steve. Love the reflection in those glasses.
Thank You lloyd!
I don't mind a bit, Arne. And it's been so hot here the last few days, a little cooling off, even visually welcome. I especially like this shot. :salute:
Plus 1!

shtarka1

D3s, 28-70/2.8, ISO 2000

Otherworldly Awesome Lloyd!:thumbs:

rayyan

D3s, 28-70/2.8, ISO 2000

Now now Lloyd, own up. Let us know the secret paint tsoftware you are using to produce the magical images.:thumbs::thumbs:

Lloyd

Otherworldly Awesome Lloyd!:thumbs:
Now now Lloyd, own up. Let us know the secret paint tsoftware you are using to produce the magical images.:thumbs::thumbs:
Thank you both, gentlemen. :salute::salute:

And as for "owning up", I would, were I guilty. No one was more surprised to see this than was I. Total shocker. Honest Injun. :angel:

Last edited:

DonWeston

Subscriber Member
Steve - love the feel and tone of this great mono image. It looks like an old classic image I might have shot in the 70-80's on Tri-X and I mean that in the most flattering fashion....very nice indeed! Don

shtarka1

Steve - love the feel and tone of this great mono image. It looks like an old classic image I might have shot in the 70-80's on Tri-X and I mean that in the most flattering fashion....very nice indeed! Don
Thanks Very Much Don!

3 Spectacular Images In Every Regard!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.