The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

rayyan

Love the smile here. There is a timeless quality to the image. Very nice.

Smooth indeed! :LOL:

More granular here. Interesting portrait.

This shot is impressive. Clearly looks to have been shot from a vehicle, and yet the starburst effect from the lights is typical only when using a very small aperture. How did you manage to use a high enough shutter speed to stop the motion, get the starburst and still get a decent exposure? Nicely done. (oh, and now we know the way, you just may get some company dropping by! :D)
Lloyd, thanks a lot pal. On the last shot; D700+Nikon 50/1.4 D at f/2.8, ss=1/125, iso=1600.

We drive slow!!:D

And Lloyd, you are always welcome!!

The Flowers Accent The Poor Confined Chairs Nicely Rayyan! Cool Composition!:)
Steve, much appreciated sir.

Thank you guys.:salute:

shtarka1

Rayyan, Ayesha Is Not Happy With The Choice Of Chapeau On Your Head?:D Pretty Shot,Grain & Comp! I Think I'd Like To Try The Hat Next To The 3 Salt Shaker's In The Bottom Right Hand Corner...:)

rayyan

Rayyan, Ayesha Is Not Happy With The Choice Of Chapeau On Your Head?:D Pretty Shot,Grain & Comp! I Think I'd Like To Try The Hat Next To The 3 Salt Shaker's In The Bottom Right Hand Corner...:)
Steve..:D; I shall try and dig one up with me wearing that!

Thank you kindly.

routlaw

Nocturnal Bloom

Not much to contribute lately, way too busy. This from last night in the garden just before pitch black dark. Focusing in this low light can be a big tricky.

Thanks for looking.

Rob

D3/85 PC lens

Last edited:

shtarka1

Re: Nocturnal Bloom

Not much to contribute lately, way too busy. This from last night in the garden just before pitch black dark. Focusing in this low light can be a big tricky.

Thanks for looking.

Rob

D3/85 PC lens
So Sharp & Colorful! Excellent Rob!

Lloyd

Rayyan: Very nice work, as always. Particularly like that one of your beautiful model.
Peter: Very nice. Pretty friend too!
Rob: Gorgeous! Great work, under those conditions especially. Nice to see you around these parts.

etrigan63

Thanks Lloyd. Those are all from Grandfather Mountain, about a mile above sea-level. The third shot is my favorite as well, but I am also partial to the one with my little girl in it.

Lloyd

I knew that area well, once upon a time. I attended Appalachian State in Boone in 1970. Only spent one summer there, but it was a beautiful place, and I had a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.