The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Fun with Nikon Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

Lloyd: Nicely done HDR! Great color and composition. Five shots from the field, or five generated from a single image. If the former, how did you get the registration handheld? Very cool, in any case.

Lloyd: Another beautiful landscape, portrait, and flowers.

Lloyd: Outstanding!!! Nuff said!

Jorgen/Lloyd: In my mind's eye, I just transposed Jorgen's 'women' and Lloyd's 'women' (please excuse that possessive tense).
Lloyd: Does Mimi like souped up Honda race cars and Thai food?
:LOL:

ps. Eventually, I'll get back to my Nikons. thanks everybody for sharing your great images!

Cheers, Matt

http://mdriscoll.zenfolio.com
Thank you Matt... on all counts.

Yes, that was 5 separate images. It helped that the shutter speeds involved were high, and I shot it on "Continuous-High". Plus, Nik's HDR Pro seems to do a very good job of registration.

And yes, Mimi loves Thai food, and would love the souped-up Hondas... if she can drive them. ;)

David Teo

Hi

Some D700 images to share from n on-going project....
Shot with 24mm f2.8 and 35 f2 lenses.....

Street Crossing at Little India, Singapore

Newspaper Stand, Little India, Singapore

Faces, Little India, Singapore

Enjoy!

David
My Blog

shtarka1

Matt, That Image Is So Sharp,Colorful & IQalicious!

David, Welcome To The Forum! Outstanding Street Work & Excellent Blog! Glad To Have Ya Here!

Lloyd

Love the light in this one, Matto. The tonality here is very impressive. Very nice shot above as well. Amazing bokeh in that one.

(Glad you liked my Redneck mudhens! ;) Thanks.)

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Very nice, Matt. Great depth :thumbs:

I've been to the races again. Two days of pouring rain. Still, some people keep the spirit up, even if the car is a bit past it's prime ;)

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 120mm and f/2.8

dmeckert

alright guys...time for sexy lady pictures...try and keep your tongues in your mouths :p

this is a makeup artist friend of mine who needed some glamor-ish photos for her other job. she'd never been in front of a camera before, apart from family photos and such. not too shabby for a first time out.

tech specs: nikon d300, 28-70/2.8. the first 3 are beauty dish main, 86" PLM side/kicker. the white BG shot is the PLM, with beauty dish to brighten up the paper. the teal wall is 86" PLM right behind me, all by itself. and the last 3 are window light.

shtarka1

Jorgen, Nice Inclement Weather Grab With Excellent Composition & Mood!

Matt, Great Detail,Color & Decrepit Feel!;)

Dave...Steaming Hot! Beautiful Model & Settings!:thumbs:

Jorgen Udvang

Subscriber Member
Thanks, Steve. Here's more weather, and a somewhat unplanned stop. It was his second wet race, and he did continue the race after this, but went off again towards the end while attempting to overtake another car. A very determined young man :)

D300 with 80-200 AF-S @ 130mm and f/4.0

shtarka1

The "Pizza Company" Will Be A Tad Late For Deliveries! Man, You Caught That With The Wheels Off The Ground & Right At Impact! Super Shot & Timing Jorgen!

Status
Not open for further replies.